• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how long TT'ng to get sloppy items?

Blackreach

~ Windbell ~
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I have marshal and mot who had lots of sloppy furni, so i gave them gifts to replace the sloppy ones in their home so now theyre in their "imaginary" pocket. so how can i get them to put them on sale? how long do i have to TT (in my old town) to see stuff in retail ??

I tried letting them invite me so i can buy but they say its too precious for them..

Villagers put up the sloppy items at re-tail without necessary owning them beforehand so I'm not sure if you'll ever get the items from Marshal and Mott specifically.

I have marshal and mot who had lots of sloppy furni, so i gave them gifts to replace the sloppy ones in their home so now theyre in their "imaginary" pocket. so how can i get them to put them on sale? how long do i have to TT (in my old town) to see stuff in retail ??

I tried letting them invite me so i can buy but they say its too precious for them..

i'm not sure how they decide if they want to keep it, because i gave stitches a patchwork dresser but he said it's too precious.
i've been trying to get daisy's moon, but i guess some items they will never part with.

Apparently this is one of the rarest sets in the whole game! They made it really hard to get the items without cheating. Hopefully during my ACNL 1 year challenge I will get them! (2 months in) :D Good luck finding them!!

I got the Sloppy Lamp from Stitches, who doesn't own sloppy furniture in his house. I gave it away for Christmas, unfortunately, otherwise I would offer it to you.
Wolfgang has a Cardboard Table in his house and I really want it, but he wouldn't give it to me when he invited me over *____* best of luck to the both of us.

edit: to clarify, the Sloppy Lamp was put up in Retail, and I bought it from there.

Last edited:
yeah this really sucks, it would have been at least better if the villagers who own it let u buy it when they invite u over without them saying its "too precious" like dude just gimme yo sloppy shiz

Last edited:
Aw, snap! Pietro gave me his sloppy sofa and I sold it because it's so ugly! If I would've known how rare and wanted it is, I would've given it to one of you guys!

I feel you :c
Gala put up a Sloppy Chair once and I found a Sloppy Floor but I sold both of them.
Regretted it...
But now I have the full set ><
Note to self and everyone else: Check your furniture!

Back