• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How long is your dock?

...I had to look twice on this thread's title to make sure I didn't misread anything...

But yeah, ahem, it's 14.

I'd say it's longer than yours, though secretly it's only 10. But hey, Nooks sells medicine for a reason

LOL with the answers...
I'll have to check mine...

Last edited:
unknown.png

lmao the mods did a really good job cracking down on the innuendos for this one

I doubt the OP saw this kind of response coming. I surely wasn’t when checking this thread, but wow, this gave me the best laugh in a long time. Everyone had me wheezing. This community is great.

And yeah, I too, have a long dock.

I knew mine looked too small! I put all my fishing stuff on there. I wish it was 14. Why, Nintendo?

I was confused reading this thread but then I realized there was such a thing as a 14 plank dock. tragic as I have the inferior 10.

I guess I have the 10 one. My old island had the one with 14 planks and I don't see a reason to prefer either one tbh.

yall are so funny. thanks for the laughs. i honestly read 'dock' as another word. woo wee

Back