Island Tour closed-Free K.K Songs to Catalog and Tour Ordlinn Cay

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 18 allowed with 0 waiting
Hi, I saw you post about Ordlinn Cay on a trade thread and would love to come visit and catalog some stuff!

I'd love to stop by again just to say hi and shop ables when it opens! I think I've cataloged all the sections between my other trips :)

Thanks so much! I'm so sorry I had to run out suddenly -- my boss called a meeting two minutes before the meeting was scheduled to start. 😂 Hope things slow down for you and Steve this week!

Thanks so much! I'm so sorry I had to run out suddenly -- my boss called a meeting two minutes before the meeting was scheduled to start. 😂 Hope things slow down for you and Steve this week!
My boss called a nap time meeting lol, so I had to dart too, but yes! it was fun as always! Thank you so much Becky and Steve!

If your still open I'd love to come by to catalogue the kk songs, trying to collect them all, and I have a list on an app so I know what I need/dont need. That's awesome your doing this.
Post automatically merged:

If your still open I'd love to come by to catalogue the kk songs, trying to collect them all, and I have a list on an app so I know what I need/dont need. That's awesome your doing this.
Wow, that was fast :) be over in a few just need to empty my pockets, tysm!

On my way back to shop at Ables! Hope your Monday was less bumpy than mine~ XD

I’d like to come please
Kitty from Kittybeach

edit: oh thought you were here.. I’ll check back later to see.

Last edited:
Back