Pokémon How Do You Make Pokemon Fun?

In my Y version or Alpha Sapphire version, I'm going to try to complete the pokedex. I've never done it before, but it will be fun because I've already beaten the main story and the after story on those versions.

I may try a Nuzlocke on my extra Y version or my X version, but I'm not sure if I feel like it yet. I've done a Black version Nuzlocke before, and it got boring after a while.

^
Try a wonderlocke (where after you catch the mons, you immediately wonder trade it out and use what ever you get). It's fun and challenging.

^
Try a wonderlocke (where after you catch the mons, you immediately wonder trade it out and use what ever you get). It's fun and challenging.

Would/couldn't you just end up with a team of Poochyena and Wurmple though, or would you just go with the 'first unique' thing?

I would go with First unique, so You'd likely start out with some 'vendor trash' but eventually you'll get a good pokemon. (when I did, I traded my starter for a gible, and that garchomp was my MVP)

Trying to complete my Dex and training my teams. Might do Battle Maison stuff if I get too bored I guess but yeah wondertrade and gts keeps me busy

I pretend I've formed a new evil group that's actually a true threat(cause, you know, player can't lose and all that)

And another headcanon is that Lisia is a...

*hint: it starts with an S and the common version of it goes BEEEE-DOOOOOO BEEEE-DOOOOO*

Siren? Lol, she is a bit too sassy and good-hearted for that, in my opinion.

Also I think they should remove that Pok?mon evolves into language. It's like dude if I get a Japanese Pok?mon I want the evo's in Japanese as well. This hassle for Eeveelutions lol.

Siren? Lol, she is a bit too sassy and good-hearted for that, in my opinion.

Also I think they should remove that Pok?mon evolves into language. It's like dude if I get a Japanese Pok?mon I want the evo's in Japanese as well. This hassle for Eeveelutions lol.

MY headcanon says she's only USING her good-hearted nature as a facade to hide her true intentions, and she's basically a manipulative JERK who's using millions of people to do her bidding, and she even has her UNCLE (learn why in the spoilerception below) in her hands!

Wallace is Lisia's uncle because Wall's brother accidentally boinked a siren in the bonk, and the mother had 3 adorable baby sirens! (colors: Red=Maria, Green=Helia, Blue=Lisia) One of them went to Hoenn to become a Contest Spectacular celebrity, and the other 2 stayed with mommy.

SPP Joe said:
...[Lisia] is widely loved in the Hoenn region.

This should give you a head start.

Lmango that is worse than all these Ninfia theories..thanks for making me laugh though

I Got A RHYPERIOR .. now to get a dusknoir :( rip

I think I'm going to try a nuzlocke in one of my games soon. I have X, White 2, and Soul Silver. Which one would be best?

I think I'm going to try a nuzlocke in one of my games soon. I have X, White 2, and Soul Silver. Which one would be best?

I would say it's more preference of which game you enjoy the most in the first place.

I got wrecked with my last attempt with X because I just didn't get a very good combination of Pokemon which eventually left me in a bad spot, especially with lacking a fire type Pokemon entirely. My previous run of it though I had like 5 fire type Pokemon by the 1st gym.

Back