How do you like the beach on the HHP island?

CrankyCupcake

overthinks everything
Bells
Island
Littlestar
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
White Star Fragment
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
How often do you visit the beach on the HHP island? Do you only visit it for the DIY bottle? Or do you enjoy seeing what the other islanders are doing? Do you wish the villagers on your main island are able to do everything that they can do on the HHP island?

I love the beach. I check it every time I'm on the island and I check it even between jobs because I know it will be a different set of animals each time. I really enjoy seeing what they're doing, who's dancing the hula, who's floating out there on the waves and who's filling an empty tummy up with a whole lot of BBQ.

Today, I spotted Diva busily building a sandcastle out of pure thin air. 😆
dec17-hhp-beach-nosandcastle-b.jpg

Well it is cool seeing the villagers doing a lot more like dancing, sitting on the floaties on the water, and of course just wondering around. Although I do wish some parts of the beach would've had more done to them because it just feels kinda empty. I do look for DIY bottles which is a good thing but I still wished the island would've had new fruits to pick. The Palm trees are so useless, but at least you can get a lot of the Vines and Glowing Moss anytime you want. Overall its a pretty decent island but I wish it could've been better, but hey it is what it is.

The beach is amazing! Its great to see the villagers doing different actvities each day. From doing yoga or chilling on a tube out in the oceanm Its great seeing them have so much fun. I really like having another daily bottle. Most of the time its moss/vine or ruined diys, but its still fun getting one.

It's cool to see all the different visitors doing so much stuff. And yeah, I would have loved to see some of these activities added as hobbies or simply new actions for the residents of the main island.

The extra DIY bottle is a nice bonus too.

While I usually just visit for the DIY bottle I also like seeing what the villagers are up to. I also like how you can see the villagers on the north beach in the background when you are discussing with an animal to decide where their house will be. I do wish that the villagers on the north beach you already made houses for had more to say, I've been seeing many repeats of dialogue. Also wish the beach had a bit more decoration on it.

I haven't been able to find the DIY bottle when I've gone. Is it on the main HHP island or one of the smaller ones? I don't love HHP and I'd rather not be spending a lot of time there so I maybe haven't checked thoroughly enough.

256612376_264629138964775_8285421408421720521_n.jpg

267116504_283574863736869_7015083116120571755_n.jpg

The HHP beach feels more alive than the regular island beach.There's always something going on there.I like the hula dancing but what's the deal with that weird foot stomping thing some villagers do?I brought Joey from my island to the HHP island and the first thing he did was that stomp thing.I like the blue birds too.Wish I had 'em on my island.

I haven't been able to find the DIY bottle when I've gone. Is it on the main HHP island or one of the smaller ones?

The main island. Just run along the beach and you should be able to find a bottle each day. Sometimes it's at the leftmost side, close to where a bench is, to the extreme left of the area where Wilbur lands his plane. And sometimes it's on the beach on the north side where the animals hang out. Every day I just start from the extreme left side and run all the way across from left to right and then upwards (and under the arch) and then across from right to left and I will always find a bottle.

The HHP beach feels more alive than the regular island beach.There's always something going on there.I like the hula dancing but what's the deal with that weird foot stomping thing some villagers do?I brought Joey from my island to the HHP island and the first thing he did was that stomp thing.I like the blue birds too.Wish I had 'em on my island.

Yeah, I love the little blue birds too, they seem so attentive and alive. I think that stomping thing is part of the kicking/enjoying/stomping on sand repertoire of reactions or part of a dance routine (either related to the festivale event or the KK concert on the HHP island)? I might also be completely wrong.

Back