How do you like my makeovers?

Angel-Rae

Bells
Here are a few of my makeovers.

2i910gn.jpg

I love them! The way they're all striking those poses makes it even cuter. :p

Last edited:
I've been really intent on finding clothes that match everyone well and I think it's super funny that I also picked that shirt for Ava! I'm only sad that hats look funky on most villagers with ears, but they look GREAT on the birds! I think they'd probably also work on penguins well but I have only put one on Twiggy so far and I love that it covers his head instead of the awkward mini hat it gives most villagers. I really want to put a tiara on someone but I don't know who yet...

Yes the hats look so weird perched like a pimple on top of some of them. Apollo in the Gothic outfit is everything. The tiara I tried in everyone I was pretty tempted a few times but no one looked perfect, I might save the tiara and skating outfit for Freya.

Last edited:
Yes the hats look so weird perched like a pimple on top of some of them. Apollo in the Gothic outfit is everything. The tiara I tried in everyone I was pretty tempted a few times but no one looked perfect, I might save the tiara and skating outfit for Freya.

Freya's eyes are so amazing in ACPC, I get enamored each time I talk to her! I'm a furniture item away from inviting her! I'll have to see how she looks it in as well!

Asorable!! At first I thought I would not bother dressing my campers but I am now hooked lol. The hats look hysterical so I am ow madly making lots of hats to adorn their cute little heads. I duded Pietro up with the Mario stuff and he is rockin it lol.

Hahaha that's gold! Octavian does not look impressed being all prettied up like that ^-^;

All the costumes look so cute~ Apollo and Agnes are rockin' the gothic theme! Antonio with sunnies on made me chuckle too. Merengue does the same wearing it between her horns XD

I have chosen Octavian to wear the ice skating outfit because it is so funny. My dream now is to see hm skating in it. Does anyone have Octavian and an ice rink? I am dying to know if he skates and if so, how.

That is flat-out hilarious!

Also, I put the goth outfit on Agnes as well. I think she looks just splendid in it.

Back