• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you handle loosing in a game?

I’ll admit it, though I normally don’t care too much for things like Pokemon and stuff, when I play Splatoon and get absolutely wrecked in a solo queue, despite the 5-minute-of-no-matches waiting penalty for doing so, I will close out the software in rage sometimes. When I don’t yet close out the game, a lot of the time I’ll be seething with annoyance over the smallest things that may happen. “WHAT? How is that fair? What the f**k? How does that even happen?” Then going back to doing the same thing again. Yet I still play splatoon and I’m still not very good at it. I play it as a game to chill with in my free time only for it to make me unfathomably angry.

That’s why I rarely play competitive games. The only real competitive games I’ll play are Splatoon (as mentioned,) Pokémon Unite, which I’m quite good at I’ll say, Smash Bros, which I rarely play competitively anymore, and Mario Kart, though I normally only play with friends.

Last edited:
if i'm failing at a boss fight (proper struggled with some of the bosses in my hollow knight save), would usually hit up the boss/level again and keep going to see if i can make more progress/succeed. or i'll take a break for a bit and then try againn

I'm quite emotionless and indifferent when it comes to winning or losing at games. 🥱 Especially when I'm playing with somebody else: If I win, I don't want to come off as proud and conceited and if I lost, I don't want to come off as a sore loser. 😬

I can't handle 1-on-1 games, I dunno I get way too embarassed about me being stupid.

I used to play a lot of TF2 and nowadays I still play Among Us. It's better as a group.

Back