• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you get villagers pictures?

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
Ok, I've been friends with villagers for along time. I've done alot of stuff for them like delivering packages and curing them of sickness. I talk to them alot and catch them fish. But still, while doing all of this, I have never once gotten a picture of one. Sometimes a I make them sad in 3 way talking with animals by agreeing with one but not the other. But am I doing somthing wrong? Do I have to send them alot of mail? I don't know.

I'm not sure but maybe sending some mail to the villagers might work. I have a feeling it takes a while before you become friends with a villager.

I've send tons of mail to my villagers and that didn't work days ago. I did that 2 days ago and didn't even get replies.

:(

I've gotten a few. I think what you need to do is hang around the villager often, do things for them a lot, and compete in their contests that they make (ex. catch a certain fish, etc.) Then, you should get a pic from them. Also, curing them when they're sick never hurts, either.

;)

I've been friends with goldie for a long time now. just the other day when she came to visit me at my house she said: if we keep doing stuff like this you will be my best friend and i will give yoou something special. i guess shes hinting at her picture.

:huh:

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I've gotten a few. I think what you need to do is hang around the villager often, do things for them a lot, and compete in their contests that they make (ex. catch a certain fish, etc.) Then, you should get a pic from them. Also, curing them when they're sick never hurts, either.

;)
Ok. Drake has like....a disease. I gave him 3 medicines and he still isn't well. I think he's gonna die!

:'(

Oh well. If he gets better I'll try. But for now, I'm gonna get Minty's. I'll try what you guys suggested.

I think it's just random. Maybe not, though. I've been friends with with a guy for a long time, and he gave me his picture.

I have Cesar's pic, Bree's pic, Lucy's pic and Punchy's pic. I didn't even try too. BUT all of them I got when the animals wanted to talk to me. (you know when you're walking around and when they see you they follow you)

Lol, the funniest was Bree, she gave her pic because she didn't have any gossip about me and with it, people would think I had a crush on her.
:rofl:

Back