• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you feel about the name of the game?

It doesn't bother me that much but it's not my favourite title. I'm gonna have to get used to writing ACNH and not ACNL lmao. I'm gonna get confused for a while.

I agree that it's weird that it's another "New" game, but I don't really care too much. It won't have much of an effect, especially when you consider some of Nintendo's other naming choices, like New 3DS or Pok?ball Plus+.

Don't care. A video game's name doesn't affect how fun it is. It could be called Animal Crossing: Tom Nook's Latest Evil Scheme to Get Rich and I'd still buy it if it looked fun.

This would make me even MORE likely to buy it, tbh. I love that greedy raccoon and I'm glad he's a slumlord again.

i do like the name a lot, probably because it shares a similar title with my most favorite game. but even if it was called something else, i'd be fine with it. it's still an ac game, after all

Back