• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do I upload a picture from my 3ds to my laptop?

Insert your SD card from your 3DS and click through all the folders until you find what you want. Then copy it to a folder not on the SD card. :]

Go to ur SD card, then click on
DCIM, then search through the folders.

1. turn off your 3DS
2. on the side of your 3DS there is this little compartment that opens up, open it.
3. remove the SD card, put it in your computer (make sure that the 3DS is off or your game data could get corrupted!!!)
4. upload the pictures from your SD card
5. put it back in your 3DS once you're done.

you could also do it without removing your SD card by following this tutorial, but you'll be limited as to where you can upload them :)

1. turn off your 3DS
2. on the side of your 3DS there is this little compartment that opens up, open it.
3. remove the SD card, put it in your computer (make sure that the 3DS is off or your game data could get corrupted!!!)
4. upload the pictures from your SD card
5. put it back in your 3DS once you're done.

you could also do it without removing your SD card by following this tutorial, but you'll be limited as to where you can upload them :)

This is the method I use as well and would recommend it. Again, just be careful to make sure the 3ds is off before removing and inserting it back in.

I use the internet browser on my 3ds to email the screen captures to myself. Then I never worry about corrupting my memory card. Takes a little longer, but totally worth it.

I use the internet browser on my 3ds to email the screen captures to myself. Then I never worry about corrupting my memory card. Takes a little longer, but totally worth it.

i do that too, especially since i have the digital copy. my worst fear is having my acnl town being gone.

Use the browser to upload the pics to Facebook. That's what I do, especially since I have friends on there that play the game as well.

You can also use the browser and upload images to an imgur account. That's the way I do it and it is very helpful with putting images all in an album!

Back