• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How active are you on here?

How active are you on this site?

• Total voters
I go months without coming on here. I say I want to be more active on here but then I forget and then I'm nowhere to be found for a long time.

I'm here every day. If I don't post, I'm watching from the shadows, reading what other people have to say.

I haven't been too active as much as I want to be. I use to be, mainly as I had an extra game to help with trades but it's a little difficult to do so, with time travel and such.
Gonna try and stay active~ :)

I used to go on here everyday when I first joined, then I took a pretty long break and only went on every now and then. Nowadays I'm active on here and checking stuff everyday, but I still take some breaks so I don't find myself wasting too much time on here.

once in a blue moon, whenever i remember. i anticipate to be more active once New Horizons drops.

I'm active everyday, I might not be one due to me being busy BUT usually I'm on just to check and maybe type something if I can answer. :]

I come on here everyday at least a few times a day. I've been posting a lot more lately trying to be as active as I can, but sometimes my games get to the better of me and I'm gone for a few days. XD It mostly depends if it's a new game I've been playing too. :p

Less active then really I want, but I gotta admit Discord is just a lot more enjoyable and easier to use.

Last edited:
When I'm bored... which is everyday... I dunno why I come here often though, there's not much left here

I come on almost everyday, but I mostly lurk. Recently I only post when I feel like it. I go through short bursts of activity I guess :p

I don?t come around much these days, but I do like to check around sometimes. I?m hoping to be more active once New Horizons comes out.

I've come here everyday since the first time i came here, but rarely post anything. This might change tomorrow when my college starts again

I usually come on here most of the days on the week, when I'm bored or looking for any shops that are available at that time, since I have a art shop on here, I'll try to catch up with orders, but sometimes there's sometimes where I'm not in the mood due to my laptop not working or is slow.

I try to go on the forums every day but since I started work it's been a little harder. But whenever I have a bit of time I check the forums out for sure!

I’ve always thought of this place as a kind of group therapy for the seriously addicted ACNL people, a twelve step program for plot resetting that is actually twelve steps to plot resetting if you know what I mean.

Back