Hospital Experiences

Usually go there once a year because I get sick very easily and badly.
Also, I sometimes go for mental issues. (Anxiety.)

2 or 3 days ago i went to the A&E for some abdominal pain and i suspected i might have some problems with my pancreas and when i was with the doctor, she told its not anything that has to do with the pancreas. She diagnosed me with gastritis. She even wanted to take a sample of my blood and because of my fear of needles, i told her not to and she didn't. Kinda regret not taking a blood test. Next, she made me lay down on the bed and she pushed me to this room with other A&E patients and then nurses attended to me with water and meds and then after like 20mins of rest i was told to go take xray and a urine test. Both test came out fine which is good. Honestly tho, i kinda like the experience in the A&E. might go in again because my abdomen is hurting like hell again...

Nope, for some reason I never get ill... don't think I've been unwell for maybe 4 or possibly 5 years
I've never broken any bones or injured myself severely either, luckily ;;

I went to the hospital today!

We had a simulation in the practice area, I met with actors pretending to be certain patients and had to counsel them through a situation

I broke my head when I was 5 so I had to get the skin closed
I shoved 3 rocks up my nose and had to get them sucked out with this balloon thingy that was too big for my five year old nose and broke it is why it now looks ugly af
I had iron deficiency anemia and had to get iv drips regularly the first year I had started menstruating.
Now I go because for 3 years or so I have had abdominal pain with no diagnosis whatsoever and its hell tbh

I seem to be constantly at/in the hospital tbh
I broke my thumb when I was younger, so I needed to get a cast
I had a concussion after a skiing accident and needed to go to the hospital to get assessed
Over the past 3 years, I've been hospitalized over and over again on inpatient eating disorder units
I've spent several months in 2 partial hospitalization programs
I've been sent to the ER dozens of times for slow/irregular heart rhythms, electrolyte probs, low blood pressure, fainting, out-of-whack blood sugars, and weight concerns
I'm currently at the hospital weekly for anxiety, depression, and anorexia-related thangs

As for crazy experiences...
I saw a patient hurl an iPad at a nurse once :/
I've had a tube shoved up my nose and been attached to a heart monitor for weeks at a time
One of the hospitals I was staying at was being used as a set for a horror movie at the same time I was there, and it was all set up as a post-apocalyptic-type mental asylum. Camera crew was everywhere and the entire floor looked like this terrifying haunted and abandoned institution

But my old hospital roomie is a living legend on the unit for her escape from the hospital, which involved swimming across a small river fully clothed and jumping between subways, buses, and streetcars for hours to avoid the police. The nurses still talk about it toady xD

Last edited:
I broke a glass vase when i was 3.

On my Birthday.

I had to get stitches.(I still have them on my left hand)

why does this have a title :eek: anyway

what the hell does >3 mean

Anyway ik I already posted in here but I have to get a root canal done and I'm more nervous about the sedation than anything and im just like
eRT4kD8.jpg

Last edited:
Back