• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Looking For Hornsby, Sprinkle, Bianca, Filbert, Hamlet, Nana, Chevre, Lucky

acnl.nancy

infectedmelaninprincess
Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hello! In my old town, I had all my dreams, but I restarted my town so now I want my dreams back! I will offer TBT, bells, or items.

Looking For- Hornsby, Sprinkle, Bianca, Filbert, Hamlet, Nana, Chevre, Lucky

Hello! I can get you Hornsby and Lucky. They're normally fairly expensive in my shop but since you don't appear to have much TBT I'll sell them for 10 TBT each. :)

oh, thank you! right now i have two spots open, so if you have some time today can you put Filbert in boxes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats very kind of you! if you have time tonight, then can you put Hornsby in boxes! thank you so much!

Last edited:
hello, i saw your message about Lucky! i was very tired last night and decided to get off my game, and i missed your message....

hello. i?m so sorry but can i cancel my order? i?m so sorry but something happened where i completely forgot what i was doing with my villagers and with another person on this forum which who also had to do with villagers.....

Back