HOMESTUCK SUCKS

i thought the thread was about talking bad about homestuck

N͍̦̞̘̙͙̫̠͇̣̻͕͈̭̪̞̰͂͛̓̌͗ͥ̉ͨ̒̒̋̎̓̑̚Ȯ̞̭̟̜̜̭̤̯͔͖̖̥̭̮̳̒̇̏ͤͧ̓ͮͪͅW̲̬̖̪̱͎̠̍̐͊͆̂̆ͭ̿̒̉ͧ͑ͦ̓̂ ͔͎̭͛̓ͤ̓̽̔͐̑̾ͦ͑ͤ̏̚̚ͅŤ͉̹͎̗͎̖̘̤͎̯͓̬͕̦͂̀̋̈́͑̌̒͐͛̿ͦͭͤ̋̔͆̆͂ͅḢ̯̩̳ͦ͛̄ͤͫ̒̉͐ͤ͆͂ͥͨͪͮͭA̘͖̼͖͉̜͓̲̺̝͙̜͒ͯ̉ͦ͌ͣͩ̌̌̐ͯͥ͒̈́̓͗Ṭ̰̟̼̖͔̒̋̓̂̐ ̞͉̝̖͍̬̬̟̖̼̖̙̩͙̞̤̯̞ͩ̎ͯ̿̀̍̄̔̐ͅY͈͎̜̺͉̥͚̟͎̹̔ͫͯ̈́ͯͯͧͯ́ͧͧͭ̌̆ͮͫͪͩ́Ỏ̙͉͖̰̙̻̹̬̗͎̙̮͚̦̤̜̪̦̯ͣ͋͑͐U̩͓̞͖͇̼͔̻͓͔̥͑ͮ̔ͪ͂ͯͮ̅̀ ͉̗͙̮͈̩̟̙̟͂̏ͧ̈́͛͛ͤ̇̿̐A̫͕̲͉͕͓̗͚͕̼̼̫̤͉̜̜͎̪ͧͣ̎ͣ̅̔ͤͫ̊̔̇ͫ̇ͨͅR̠̖̭̬̪̯̞̭͔͇̱̬̘̫̼̥͔͐͌̾̐̈́͐̎̏̌͒̈́̓̆̈́ͨÉ͓͕̻͉̲͛ͯ̋ͭ͛ ͕̦̬̭̮̠̼̭͍̙͛͂̄ͯͤ͌ͨ̎̉ͮ̓ͨ̽̆͗H̥̱̫ͨ̋́͛͂ͥ͊̐̚E̦̟̥͙̊͑̐ͪ̿͊͑͋͛̏̊̿̒͑̿͆Ŕ̘͕͙̙͕̱͚̲̪͙̞̙̤̤̲̽̈ͧ̔̏͊̎̄ͩͤ̚̚Ḛ̖̖̟̭͔͖̦̘͓̖͇̟͚̄̈̔͗̂̆̈́ͫͤ

Y̯̟̭͋ͧ̓̔ͧ͂̅̈̽̍̽̄̅́͒̿ͭO̰̱̥̲̬͉͖̬̠͉̪̞̙̰͔̞̅̿ͮͪ̑ͥͅU͉͕̠͕̖͎͓̝̒ͯͤ̂̏ ͕͉̲͉̫̞̥̺̙̤̞͍͕́ͯͥͫ̓͛͌̋̇̃͋̎̓M̫͕̥̤̅̿̓̓̾̑̍̓͆̚Ȁ̠͔̺̗̲̰͕̪͚͙̣̭̰͈ͮͧͭ͋̆̆̓̐ͦ͆ͧ̃Y̺̗̮̥͎͚̝̹̙͈̻͍̹͇̘ͤ̐̑̏̚ͅ ̪̦͖̮̰̻̟̻̜̝̤̄ͯ̅͌ͤ̈́̀ͣ͛̌́ͨͭ̚N̤̰͉̮̓ͬͬ̋O̹̼̺͍̺͔͇̫͋̑̄ͯͫ͌̓ͫ̅̾̎T͚̟̼̫̮̲̭̂̆̽̌̈́ͥͯ̓̆̍͗̚ ̖͈̙̦̻̫̤̫̦̫͔͕̆̓ͬ̐̂ͥ̀̋̚L͚̻̖̖͔̗̹̯̹ͤ̊ͯ͊̊ͪ̀ͯͪ̈́̿ͧ̆̊̏ͮE̹̭̫̬̫̞͖͚̣̟͉͕͈̙͔̪͕͇̟ͫ̉̇͌̐̄̀̃̃̉̚A̰͕̰̱̱̦̳͔̻ͥ̊͗ͩͣͦ͒ͯ̌̈́̓̎̚V͈̼̦͍ͫ̋ͨͧ̅ͫͩ̎̿̚ͅͅȆ̤̬̦̰̗͎͇̱̻̮̦̹̥̞͕͖͕̼̙ͮͨ͂ͥ

tumblr_ly84p1ryvr1r227lp.gif

A long time ago my friend was really into this for awhile and tried to get me to read it with him and I thought that it was just trash >.< Thankfully he no longer reads it and I can't even remember the last time someone talked about it, I didn't even know it had any popularity.

Last edited:
i'm not a homestuck at all. ignore latula in my signature. not homestuck. totally.

i'm not a homestuck at all. ignore latula in my signature. not homestuck. totally.
(o:

A long time ago my friend was really into this for awhile and tried to get me to read it with him and I thought that it was just trash >.< Thankfully he no longer reads it and I can't even remember the last time someone talked about it, I didn't even know it had any popularity.
i know right

I'm going to be honest here, as much as I enjoy Homestuck
I kinda want it to hurry up and end, it feels like it's dragging on a bit too much now

that's just my opinion though

also I know time went into making it,I understand
but that latest update was disappointing, I was hoping for a bit more

also omigosh can we talk about the Hiveswap characters because
look at all these cuties

I'm digging the troll with the dread and the one with the fishing Gear​

Last edited:
i came to this thread looking for actual talk about how homestuck is awful but i got trolled and im actually going to a homestuck meet tomorrow so jokes on my im actual HS trash

i came to this thread looking for actual talk about how homestuck is awful but i got trolled and im actually going to a homestuck meet tomorrow so jokes on my im actual HS trash

i knew i smelt extra trash

tumblr_mfm6pl7RRC1qkgagro3_r5_250.gif

I'm going to be honest here, as much as I enjoy Homestuck
I kinda want it to hurry up and end, it feels like it's dragging on a bit too much now

that's just my opinion though

also I know time went into making it,I understand
but that latest update was disappointing, I was hoping for a bit more

also omigosh can we talk about the Hiveswap characters because
look at all these cuties

I'm digging the troll with the dread and the one with the fishing Gear​

cant wait for hiveswap! itll be cool to see knew canon trolls haha, already like fisher guy a lot and joey claire and jude harley are adorableeee

Last edited:
i havent read homestuck in so long or even heard much from it. i know theres a homestuck weeaboo in my class but thats about it.
rip andrew hussie

i havent read homestuck in so long or even heard much from it. i know theres a homestuck weeaboo in my class but thats about it.
rip andrew hussie
"Homestuck weeaboo"

--

they're using my banner on gigapause o: B

I was intrigued by this thread as I've never heard of Homestuck...I looked at what it's all about and now I'm going to read it...such an interesting concept!

Thanks for introducing me to something new (and seems to be pretty cool too)!

Back