• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Homeless Man with the Golden voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Bells
Cake
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/O6kI_u3ho_c&feature='>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/O6kI_u3ho_c&feature=' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
What do you think of this guy? For me, I'm jealous, this guy has an outstanding voice which i want. I think he's a radio host now.

I'm glad to hear that he has a job now and is on the road to getting his life back.
Shame the original video was taken down.

Now the media's trying to bring him down though because he has a felony record as a thief and drug user.

He is an announcer for the Cavaliers? That would be typical of the media @Mega

Oh my god, this is great.

You know what, i don't understand it.

JB has a horrid voice and yet lots of hypnotized people worship him.
This guy has a godly voice and yet barely anyone knows him, compared to JB.

I do not understand.

[Nook said:
,Jan 6 2011, 06:09:45 PM]Oh my god, this is great.

I do not understand.
OPINIONS.

I've told you this at least 10 times and yet you still hate JB because you think his songs are bad, are you that ignorant?

I may hate his songs, but at least I don't hate him for that reason.

L Lawliet said:
[Nook said:

I do not understand.
OPINIONS.

I've told you this at least 10 times and yet you still hate JB because you think his songs are bad, are you that ignorant?

I may hate his songs, but at least I don't hate him for that reason.
When the *censored.3.0* did he say what he stated was anything other than opinion?

Christ, I thought we got over unnecessarily pointing out obvious things. How clever is it really to point out that something is someone's opinion? Look who's saying it!

This is old, I heard about it about 24 hours ago, that's old to me.

Is it really that hard to have a thread about singing, talents, popularity, or the larynx in general without Justin Bieber being mentioned?

Muffun said:
Is it really that hard to have a thread about singing, talents, popularity, or the larynx in general without Justin Bieber being mentioned?
Apparently not....but this guy is a very talented man. I hope he lives his new life successfully with his new job.

Muffun said:
If [nook] isn't on, then, yes.

At least he admitted he had a problem and wasn't denying it.
Besides, there's more *censored.2.0* that these announcers and talk show hosts do anyways - sex scandals, rape, prostitution, etc.

[Nook said:

I do not understand.
LOL but JB still has talent, he can dance for one thing, and his voice probably isn't even fully developed, might as well hate on anyone with an undeveloped voice even though they can have some talent.

And oh my god, that man's voice is amazing.
@___________@

[Nook said:

I do not understand.
but justin beiber doesn't really have a bad voice, you just don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back