• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🕰️ Got the time? 🦉

Do you prefer a face clock or a digital clock? Do you prefer standard time (1-12) or military time (0-24)?
i prefer digital clock. i'm dyscalculic and it takes me a little longer to read an analog clock. i can still sorta read both though, i just prefer digital clocks. standard time 100%. trying to understand military time is like learning a new language. i truly cannot wrap my head around it, so i just.. don't bother lol.

How do you feel about Coocoo Clocks?
cute! i was surprised to learn how expensive they were. like i googled cuckoo clock just to check them out to see if the one i had was one (it wasn't) and some of them cost as much as $200+?! automatically no.

Do you have a clock that was passed down from a family member?
nope!

Do you have a novelty clock?
there used to be a looney tunes clock in my house when i was much younger. it eventually stopped working so it was tossed away :(

Have other thoughts about clocks?
i like clocks (y)

Ooh, this is my kind of thread! :D
Do you prefer a face clock or a digital clock?
Personally, I don't mind. I like both of them. However, if it's an analogue clock, it must have a silent tick (sweeping hand) or a very quiet tick. I cannot stand the ticking sound of a loud clock and I have very good hearing! I have an analogue/digital clock in the kitchen and living room. It has a sweeping hand and features room temperature on the digital display. I have a digital alarm clock in my room with temperature display. However, I don't use it as an alarm, just for display!
Do you prefer standard time (1-12) or military time (0-24)?
Military time all the way! I wish Animal Crossing had a 24 hour clock option.
How do you feel about Coocoo Clocks?
Nooooooo!!!!! That would drive me up the wall. I would probably end up trying to put tape over the little door!
Do you have a clock that was passed down from a family member?
No.
Do you have a novelty clock?
I had a few when I was a child. The two that spring to mind was a Teletubbies Foam clock and a Sylvanian Family wall clock. However, I got my parents to remove the batteries as I hated the ticking.
Have other thoughts about clocks? 🤔
I hate Grandfather Clocks. Every grandfather clock I've been in the presence of is too noisy! I like clocks, but I'm definitely more of a wristwatch fan! :cool:

Back