• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha yeah, I usually get GIF-related things done relatively quickly. Only wallpapers and signatures take me forever.

@Keitara;

YiMMw21.gif
1775rim.gif

Here are the finished banners! Hope you like them, and don't hesitate to tell me if you want anything changed/re-done :-]

Both of them are sized 600px x 240px. The first is 1.7MB, and the second is 1.2MB.
Oh, and I also ended up making a new GIF for the first animated banner. [Here]'s a link to the original version of the new combined GIF I made, just in case you need it. It's a lot higher quality, to say the least ;-]

Ah, also, you probably noticed that the first animated banner has a lot more visible pixels compared to the second one! This is because the first animated banner has a lot more colors compared to the Ace animated banner, and GIFs unfortunately don't support smooth color transitions. That was the best version I could get :-x

*gasp
giphy.gif

I'M SPEECHLESS
ahhh I'm smiling so muchh THOSE ARE STUNNING I LOVE EM
I stared at them so muchh ahh AHHHHHH
thank you so much!!!

*gasp
giphy.gif

I'M SPEECHLESS
ahhh I'm smiling so muchh THOSE ARE STUNNING I LOVE EM
I stared at them so muchh ahh AHHHHHH
thank you so much!!!

No problem; anything for you, Keitara! :-D
Glad you like them ;-]

---

SHOP STATUS

3 / 5 waitling list slots available
(Wallpapers can no longer be requested for this batch, however)

REQUESTS STATUS

@L CocoaBean; I'll be officially starting on your animated banner in a few hours or so, once I get back to my laptop

Omg your stuff is awesome!!
I really want something from you for my signature, but idk what!! Dx

Omg your stuff is awesome!!
I really want something from you for my signature, but idk what!! Dx

Aw, thank you :-]
As for requesting a signature piece, I would probably recommend a link button, since they're my most popular signature piece at the moment, haha.

Though I could do a custom signature piece for you, KainAronoele ;-]
(And that includes re-formatting the signature border you're currently using, if you're not a fan of how the text and the chibi break the side and bottom parts.)

Aw, thank you :-]
As for requesting a signature piece, I would probably recommend a link button, since they're my most popular signature piece at the moment, haha.

Though I could do a custom signature piece for you, KainAronoele ;-]
(And that includes re-formatting the signature border you're currently using, if you're not a fan of how the text and the chibi break the side and bottom parts.)

Actually, could you do something like that? o .o Like I love the designs and colors you use for backgrounds, would you be able to add like cool teal, blue and green splatters or something in the back, and better fonts (new msg) and fix up the border? xD if so I'll go re-look up the ones I used, and fill a form :p if you even understood what I meant xD

Actually, could you do something like that? o .o Like I love the designs and colors you use for backgrounds, would you be able to add like cool teal, blue and green splatters or something in the back, and better fonts (new msg) and fix up the border? xD if so I'll go re-look up the ones I used, and fill a form :p if you even understood what I meant xD

Yep, totally. You're crystal clear, haha. I can definitely do a cool-color themed signature for you ;-]
I don't have a form for this type of thing, though, so just tell me what images you want me to combine, what text to add, and link me to that border as well, if you can find it!

Yep, totally. You're crystal clear, haha. I can definitely do a cool-color themed signature for you ;-]
I don't have a form for this type of thing, though, so just tell me what images you want me to combine, what text to add, and link me to that border as well, if you can find it!

Oh, ok. Awesome! xD
Here's the art ~
643698d2-19cc-41e8-8ac9-20290740d24a.png

Borders ~
niXo9n8xT.jpeg
Mdc9MyRT7.jpg

Luckily, they were easy to find xD

Can you use Christopherhand for this ~
" I've somewhat returned..
Here to catch up with friends, search for new art and occasionally post in my Art Dump "​

And Timber or Metropolis for the art credits (whichever looks better) ~
" Sig art by |Peachy || Avatar art by kyukon "

Since you'll be doing a background you can make the text black or whatever color matches/fits best with the layout and everything ^^

Think that's everything, lemme know if needa know anything else, also how much I owe ya! :0

Oh, ok. Awesome! xD
Here's the art ~
643698d2-19cc-41e8-8ac9-20290740d24a.png

Borders ~
niXo9n8xT.jpeg
Mdc9MyRT7.jpg

Luckily, they were easy to find xD

Can you use Christopherhand for this ~
" I've somewhat returned..
Here to catch up with friends, search for new art and occasionally post in my Art Dump "​

And Timber or Metropolis for the art credits (whichever looks better) ~
" Sig art by |Peachy || Avatar art by kyukon "

Since you'll be doing a background you can make the text black or whatever color matches/fits best with the layout and everything ^^

Think that's everything, lemme know if needa know anything else, also how much I owe ya! :0

Alright, everything looks good!
This will be relatively easy to do, so I'd price the final product at 20TBT-30TBT depending on how carried away I get with extra things. But ultimately, I'm not sure yet, so I'd rather have you wait until you see the signature before transferring TBT ;-]

Ah, by the way, I hope you don't mind waiting a few days or so for it! I'll be putting you on the waiting list and I do requests in order, so even if this would be easy to finish, it wouldn't be fair to the other people waiting if I worked on this first. I'll send a notification when it's done :-]

accidental double post, apparently... wtf? idk if this even went through :-/

Last edited:
Alright, everything looks good!
This will be relatively easy to do, so I'd price the final product at 20TBT-30TBT depending on how carried away I get with extra things. But ultimately, I'm not sure yet, so I'd rather have you wait until you see the signature before transferring TBT ;-]

Ah, by the way, I hope you don't mind waiting a few days or so for it! I'll be putting you on the waiting list and I do requests in order, so even if this would be easy to finish, it wouldn't be fair to the other people waiting if I worked on this first. I'll send a notification when it's done :-]

Hopefully this will fix the glitch o .o

But sounds fair! Tyvm :3 Look forward to seeing it, and the others you do for the ppl before me! Lol

Oh gosh put me on the list for an animated link button 8'D Seriously want one for my weebly :3 Let me know when to post a form, cause I can post it now if you want^^

Oh gosh put me on the list for an animated link button 8'D Seriously want one for my weebly :3 Let me know when to post a form, cause I can post it now if you want^^

After switching the thread view from Linear to Hybrid... I can finally see this \o/
(My thread post count is still messed up though, for anyone wondering. OTL)

I'll be quoting the form you PMed me here, Kairi:

Kairi-Kitten said:
SWIPE ANIMATION LINK BUTTON
LINK TEXT: "Wo Ai Ni Forever" or just "Wo Ai Ni" if too long xD
FONT: Sail
FONT COLOR: #990000
TEXT EFFECT: hmmm maybe bevel & emboss or none not sure if I could see both xD
LINK BUTTON COLOR: #1E0000
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: White
EXTRA COMMENTS: Change swipe stripe to heart. Thank you : )

And you'll be on the waiting list asap.

@L CocoaBean;

Payment received, here is the finished animated banner!
9yzlGcr.gif

Hope you like it :-]
If not, I can make changes, as I still have the .psd saved.

The size of it is 1.1MB, by the way, so it should be fine for signature use!

N
@L CocoaBean;

Payment received, here is the finished animated banner!
9yzlGcr.gif

Hope you like it :-]
If not, I can make changes, as I still have the .psd saved.

The size of it is 1.1MB, by the way, so it should be fine for signature use!

Wowwwww that's awesome! Thanks so much! Do you know the html code? :D

Wowwwww that's awesome! Thanks so much! Do you know the html code? :D

You mean the IMG code? Here it is:
HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9yzlGcr.gif[/img]
If you put that into a post or your signature, the animated banner will show up :-]
Hope this is what you meant by HTML code!

Last edited:
You mean the IMG code? Here it is:
HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9yzlGcr.gif[/img]
If you put that into a post or your signature, the animated banner will show up :-]
Hope this is what you meant by HTML code!
Ah lol I'm so dumb I'm sorry xD
That's what I mean yeah. Thanks!
so awkward ugh no

Ah lol I'm so dumb I'm sorry xD
That's what I mean yeah. Thanks!
so awkward ugh no

No problem :p

---

SHOP STATUS

2 waiting list slots available!
(Wallpapers can no longer be requested in this batch, however.)

REQUESTS STATUS

@Kanaa; will start working on your animated banner once I get to my laptop; I'll have it out tonight or sometime tomorrow morning!
@Hatori; I have the wallpaper planned, so I suspect I'll be able to finish it a day or two earlier than my previous prediction

@Hatori; I have the wallpaper planned, so I suspect I'll be able to finish it a day or two earlier than my previous prediction

Sounds great, thank you very much for the update!

Hope it's no (or hasn't been any) trouble for you!

@Kanaa; will start working on your animated banner once I get to my laptop; I'll have it out tonight or sometime tomorrow morning!

thanks dude B)

Taketora x Tanaka 4 ever

Sounds great, thank you very much for the update!

Hope it's no (or hasn't been any) trouble for you!

Of course not, it's been going pretty well actually. But even if it didn't I'd still find a way to make it work somehow ;-]
Wallpapers do take me quite a bit of time but I honestly really enjoy doing them!

thanks dude B)

Taketora x Tanaka 4 ever

You know it... the ultimate OTP...

---

@Kanaa;

Finished your animated banner last night but I was a literal zombie so I went to sleep before posting it, haha. Here it is though:
EQ2I2h2.gif

I subtracted -100TBT from your credit amount. And as always, re-dos are open free of charge (like if you wanted me to swap out the GIF or something, lmao). Hope you like it! :-]

Its size is 683K, which is well under 1MB, so you shouldn't have any problems regarding file size \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back