• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you just change the butterfly gif. I found another I like better: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Lhwy9yS-8...ted+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(122).gif. That way you don't have to bother adjusting the size of the Fallout userbar as well. Sorry about all the trouble. I should have probably looked for 2 gifs that where closer in size from the beginning.

It's really no trouble; I honestly never expect anyone to be sure of what they want- that's why I offer re-dos, haha.

Anyways, I'll make that happen for you, and also make sure the userbars are the same height while I'm at it. Just in case ;-]
By the way, do I need to cut the width of the bars or are you fine with both of them staying 350px? Combined, that would make your signature 700px long.

Last edited:
It's really no trouble; I honestly never expect anyone to be sure of what they want- that's why I offer re-dos, haha.

Anyways, I'll make that happen for you, and also make sure the userbars are the same height while I'm at it. Just in case ;-]
By the way, do I need to cut the width of the bars or are you fine with both of them staying 350px? Combined, that would make your signature 700px long.

If you can might as well make them 300px each. That gives me the option of putting them side by side or stacking them vertically in my signature.

If you can might as well make them 300px each. That gives me the option of putting them side by side or stacking them vertically in my signature.

Consider it done ;-]
I'll have the re-dos out later tonight or tomorrow morning (CST), depends on when I can get back on my computer.

@Psicat;

iHSw5u5.gif
8lvCrO2.gif

Here's the re-do set! Both userbars are 300px x 96px, which should be perfect for your sig. Let me know if any further changes need to be made :-]

@Psicat;

iHSw5u5.gif
8lvCrO2.gif

Here's the re-do set! Both userbars are 300px x 96px, which should be perfect for your sig. Let me know if any further changes need to be made :-]

Thank you so much. They are perfect now.

Thank you so much. They are perfect now.

No problem, glad you like them! \o/

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@Lilliee; will be starting on the wallpaper tomorrow, as originally planned

4 / 5 slots on the waiting list still available!

Last edited:
@Lilliee;

(Click the thumbnail to view full-size)

Here is the finished piece! The drawing seemed a bit whimsical to me so I decided to style the wallpaper that way. Hope you like it :-]
I would price this somewhere between 180-200TBT, so you can transfer whatever amount you'd like in that range depending on how satisfied you are with it.

(Also, if you had something else in mind for the wallpaper design, just let me know. I can re-do some parts of it in order to fit a new theme, if that's what you want.)

�� WALLPAPER
SIZE: 1366 x 786
TEXT: N/A
FONT: N/A
TEXT EFFECT(S): N/A
IMAGE(S): [x] [x] [x]
EXTRA COMMENTS: or if you can do more than 3 can you do all of these [x] [x]

i love this shop asfhsdjkhglas ;

Last edited:
�� WALLPAPER
SIZE: 1366 x 786
TEXT: N/A
FONT: N/A
TEXT EFFECT(S): N/A
IMAGE(S): [x] [x] [x]
EXTRA COMMENTS: or if you can do more than 3 can you do all of these [x] [x]

i love this shop asfhsdjkhglas ;

Accepted! \o/
YOU DID THE THING, I'll definitely be able to fit all of those haha. Idk why I put an image limit when I'll probably just be ignoring it all the time.
Putting you on the waiting list asap.

---

4 / 5 slots available!
(though all the wallpaper slots are gone)

Ah, and on an unrelated note, I'll probably be fixing/changing the wallpaper symbol soon, because apparently it shows up as a question mark in a diamond all the time?? Weird.

Accepted! \o/
YOU DID THE THING, I'll definitely be able to fit all of those haha. Idk why I put an image limit when I'll probably just be ignoring it all the time.
Putting you on the waiting list asap.

---

4 / 5 slots available!
(though all the wallpaper slots are gone)

Ah, and on an unrelated note, I'll probably be fixing/changing the wallpaper symbol soon, because apparently it shows up as a question mark in a diamond all the time?? Weird.

THANNKKKK <333 yeeesss i did the thing B)

@Kanaa;

(Click the thumbnails to view full-size)

Here are the finished wallpapers! Some of the speech bubbles have jagged edges/bad cuts (especially Hinata and Tanaka), but I did what I could with 'em. Hope you like it :-]
The first version is done in my usual style (i.e. random stuff everywhere), while the second version is more simplistic. And you know I couldn't resist putting a mustache on Oikawa.

Also, if you happen to not like something, I can do a quick re-do ;-]

Last edited:
@Kanaa;

(Click the thumbnails to view full-size)

Here are the finished wallpapers! Some of the speech bubbles have jagged edges/bad cuts (especially Hinata and Tanaka), but I did what I could with 'em. Hope you like it :-]
The first version is done in my usual style (i.e. random stuff everywhere), while the second version is more simplistic. And you know I couldn't resist putting a mustache on Oikawa.

Also, if you happen to not like something, I can do a quick re-do ;-]

oh my gosh this is beautiful!!!!! !! !! ! aHASKJFHSDKJLFHLASJ KL I LOVE IT THANK YOU!!
i will definitely be back again heh

OIKAWA AND HIS MUSTACHE OMG I NEEDED THAT

oh my gosh this is beautiful!!!!! !! !! ! aHASKJFHSDKJLFHLASJ KL I LOVE IT THANK YOU!!
i will definitely be back again heh

OIKAWA AND HIS MUSTACHE OMG I NEEDED THAT

Glad you like it! \o/

---

And with that, 5 / 5 slots are left again, and there is also 1 wallpaper slot available!
Feel free to request something if you want it ;-]

In the meantime, I'll be working on some stuff to add to the first post. I'll be making an announcement about it either later today or tomorrow.

SWIPE ANIMATION LINK BUTTON
LINK TEXT: Art Shop
FONT: Infinity
FONT COLOR: White
TEXT EFFECT: Outer Glow
LINK BUTTON COLOR: this color
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: this color
EXTRA COMMENTS: can i have a star going by instead? c: if not the swipe is fine

SWIPE ANIMATION LINK BUTTON
LINK TEXT: Art Shop
FONT: Infinity
FONT COLOR: White
TEXT EFFECT: Outer Glow
LINK BUTTON COLOR: this color
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: this color
EXTRA COMMENTS: can i have a star going by instead? c: if not the swipe is fine

Accepted, I'll put you on the waiting list again ;-]
Star is definitely possible, since I was able to do that with Simple's link buttons previously.

---

4 / 5 slots now available!

Last edited:
@Lilliee;

(Click the thumbnail to view full-size)

Here is the finished piece! The drawing seemed a bit whimsical to me so I decided to style the wallpaper that way. Hope you like it :-]
I would price this somewhere between 180-200TBT, so you can transfer whatever amount you'd like in that range depending on how satisfied you are with it.

(Also, if you had something else in mind for the wallpaper design, just let me know. I can re-do some parts of it in order to fit a new theme, if that's what you want.)

omg it looks so cool! OO:
Thank you so much ehe!! Really happy with it ^^

omg it looks so cool! OO:
Thank you so much ehe!! Really happy with it ^^

Ahh I'm relieved. I was prepared to do a re-do, since my wallpaper style can turn out a bit weird sometimes, ahaha. Glad you like it! :-]

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@Kanaa; link button finished! Just awaiting payment.

4 / 5 waiting list slots are still available!

ANNOUNCEMENT
I checked my ACNL ABD a few days ago and I realized I'm so poor in-game after spending a lot of my bells on dreamie villagers and Gracie crap, so I'll be taking IGB as another form of payment now!

The full details can be found in the first post, under SECTION THREE: Payment.
I'll also quote them here, for the sake of convenience.
k6PxCpk.png

9/11/15 UPDATE I will also be accepting IGB as a form of payment from now on. Just make an offer, since I don't have IGB prices outlined. But, keep in mind that 10 MILLION IGB IS THE MAXIMUM OFFER, and WALLPAPERS ARE TBT ONLY.
I know 100TBT=20million IGB, and there are some graphics in this shop that go for 100TBT, but DO NOT offer 20M. 10M is the limit because anything over that amount gets a bit too tedious for me.
Combining TBT+IGB is also allowed.

INFO CONCERNING WHEN TO PAY (TBT) Don't pay me before I finish your request. When I complete it I'll VM/PM you and ask you to pay what is due, so wait until then. And once I receive payment, I'll post the finished product in this thread and send you a pickup notification.
INFO CONCERNING WHEN TO PAY (IGB) Payment comes first. Once I accept your request, I will contact you to set up a time. Then you come over to my town and give me the bells via THE RETAIL METHOD. Click on the spoiler below for more details.
When you first arrive in my town, I will lead you over to my Re-Tail (which is relatively close to Main Street/the Train Station locker, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to get more Bells).
My Re-Tail will be filled with 8 furniture items priced at 999,999 each. Beforehand, I will tell you how many furniture items you need to purchase. Make sure to purchase as much as I tell you, while making as many trips to the ABD as needed. I recommend that you have your pockets emptied and your letters section filled (to stuff bells inside) in order to make the process faster.
Drop the furniture you buy outside of Re-Tail. I'll have a space cleared out for them.
Depending on the amount of IGB you owe me, I may have to go into Re-Tail and re-stock more furniture for you to purchase. However, if your offer is 8M and under, this won't be necessary.
Once all the Re-Tail items are on the ground and I have been fully paid, I will end the session and leave you WiFi feedback afterwards (ONLY IF YOU'VE FOLLOWED MY RULES, HOWEVER).

You are only allowed to do three things in my town: follow me, buy Re-Tail items, and drop items. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE.
The only time I won't require the Re-Tail method is when the amount due is 2M bells or under.

I've made some other changes to the OP (fixed some rules, form areas, the wallpaper symbol, etc) but this new payment option is the only major change.

@Kanaa;

aHOUwP1.gif

Here's the finished link button!
Since you didn't specify a color for outer glow, I ended up using black since it would make the white text stand out against the light background. If you had something else in mind, though, I can switch the color real quick for you :-]
The same goes for other colors or details, and the speed. I currently have the star going by at 0.05 seconds of delay but I can speed it up if you want it to zoom by or make it slower, haha.

Last edited:
@Kanaa;

aHOUwP1.gif

Here's the finished link button!
Since you didn't specify a color for outer glow, I ended up using black since it would make the white text stand out against the light background. If you had something else in mind, though, I can switch the color real quick for you :-]
The same goes for other colors or details, and the speed. I currently have the star going by at 0.05 seconds of delay but I can speed it up if you want it to zoom by or make it slower, haha.

aaahhh thank you!!! perfect as always B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back