Hiyaas!! :)

Eleven

Bells
*waves shyly*

My name is Anna. Nice to meet y'all.

I'm new to AC series and to ds' ing. And I must say I have fallen head over feet for New Leaf. It's so adorable!

I have been lurking past couple weeks getting a feel for the forums amd game. Everyone seems really helpful and fun. So I glad I stumbled upon it. I love forum communties and have even ran a few of my own for other games. so as soon as I got game I had to find one. And this was the first one I clicked and only one I use. I hope I can be as helpful. Nice and addnto the community like everyone else.

Hmm.

A little bit about me. I am a gamer , and have been for awhile. I mostly have pc gamed and or Nintendo up till a few months ago when I got my xbox. I must say using console controllers over keyboard has proven to be a real challenge for me. Haha. . I love all sorts of games genres. From my love of Minecraft to Wow to COD . I will play anything. Steam sales will be the death of me. :p

Outside of gaming and going to classes.I volunteer at our local town rec center kids programs. I enjpy reading and movies. Coloring. Yes in coloring books haha. Putting jigsaw puzzles together. And I love sports. Hockey being my fav. Basketball second. Go spurs!! I played tennis and ran track in HS. And just love being outdoors in general. Which is one of the main attractions to a portable gaming system was.

Hmmm .

I'm a rambler. If you couldnt tell. Ha! So I will wrap this up. I am looking to make new friends to play with and just chill with. So I am open to visitors iny town. I only have one friend on my ds. Haha.

I look forward to mingling and being a visible member of the community now. No more lurking for me!

My dream address is 5700-2788-9553.
FC Available upon request.

Last edited:
Helloo and welcome to the boards :) It's nice meeting you :3
I'm new here too but everyone is so lovely, it's one of the nicest communities to be in, i think.
Woo spurs! xD Hey, nothing wrong with them coloring books, right? xD

Welcome to the forums, you sound like a nice person ^^
And welcome to Ajay too o/
Since you play WOW have you seen the game "Black Desert", I think it will be the best MMO EVER! :D
Though it will first be released outside of Korea in around 2015 :(

Hello and welcome to the forums Eleven!

Oh god don't even mention steam sales....It's gotten bad lately...Going broke saving money XD

Please feel free to ask any questions! Also feel free to add me! Tech Town is always open to visitors!

Welcome to the forums, you sound like a nice person ^^
And welcome to Ajay too o/
Since you play WOW have you seen the game "Black Desert", I think it will be the best MMO EVER! :D
Though it will first be released outside of Korea in around 2015 :(

Yes I've been following it. I try all new mmos it seems. So this one is on my list. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello and welcome to the forums Eleven!

Oh god don't even mention steam sales....It's gotten bad lately...Going broke saving money XD

Please feel free to ask any questions! Also feel free to add me! Tech Town is always open to visitors!

Pockets so empty I started to barter the lint in them for steam. ; p

Thanks. I would love to visit! I spend so much time doing the dream suite thing. So many creative people and styles. Mine is a work in progress. Forever will be it seems.

Pockets so empty I started to barter the lint in them for steam. ; p

Thanks. I would love to visit! I spend so much time doing the dream suite thing. So many creative people and styles. Mine is a work in progress. Forever will be it seems.

I don't really update my dream suite....I don't know why....I only have the one from when it first opened

Back