HIIII

diosita

☆⌒(×﹏×)
Bells
hellooo i’m bijou and i’m very new to tbt, i made an account a little while ago but just never took the time to check out the site too much. i am not new to animal crossing though!!! i have been playing since wild world and the game has always been super therapeutic for me. hope to get into the swing of things here soon and do some trades and such!! the whole fair thing looks interesting as well, i’m gonna have to check everything out! it seems like i came back at the right time 😇

Hiii!! I'm Reggie/Wubbie!
What's ur fav villager type & personality?
Also ur fav villager rn?

Hello and Welcome to TBT! If you have any questions about the site don't be afraid to ask!

Hiii!! I'm Reggie/Wubbie!
What's ur fav villager type & personality?
Also ur fav villager rn?
hi nice to meet u!! and oh gosh i have so many favs but right now i’m really feeling raddle. he’s so unique and i love those kinds of villagers. my fav personality is probably cranky though! i’d love to hear yours!
Post automatically merged:

Hello and Welcome to TBT! If you have any questions about the site don't be afraid to ask!
thank you!!! i was actually wondering how you guys got the cute squares next to your name :0

hi nice to meet u!! and oh gosh i have so many favs but right now i’m really feeling raddle. he’s so unique and i love those kinds of villagers. my fav personality is probably cranky though! i’d love to hear yours!
Post automatically merged:

thank you!!! i was actually wondering how you guys got the cute squares next to your name :0

Hi Bijou! Welcome 😊 !
the cute squares are called “collectibles” and you can buy some with the forum currency TBT bells or from trading with other users

Back