• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi!!

hylianventi

Bells
Hi !! my name is Sage, and I've been a fan of Animal Crossing for about 6 years now ! I've definitely put the most hours into New Horizons (as it got me reinterested in the series), but I just restarted my New Leaf town, so I've been playing a lot of that too. Nice to meet you!

Welcome to TBT! 🎉😊

Have you been playing NH since release? How are your island and new NL town coming along? 😊

hi there, sage! welcome to tbt! it’s lovely to meet you. 💓

i’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying both new leaf and new horizons! good luck with your new leaf town, and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to let me know and i’ll gladly help you out if i can!

take care!

Welcome!

I've just recently got a switch and the first game I bought was, of course, New Horizons! Used to play a lot of New Leaf back in the day - you can see just how long I've been a member of the forums :D !

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to TBT! I wish I could get back into NL, it hasn't been the same ever since I idiotically deleted my original town when I was like 13, I would do ANYTHING to get it back

Back