• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hi

Stnh

the awesome blue tea
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
1537-9995-6288
Froggy Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Galaxy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Perfect Orange
Lychee
Persimmon
New Leaf Token
Hello I'm new to these forums. I started playing animal crossing back in 2018 I started on new leaf and three days ago I bought new horizons. Animal crossing is so fun and I hope I can become part of this community with you guys

Hello I'm new to these forums. I started playing animal crossing back in 2018 I started on new leaf and three days ago I bought new horizons. Animal crossing is so fun and I hope I can become part of this community with you guys
Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here, everyone here is really friendly for the most part and enjoy your New Horizons experience!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here, everyone here is really friendly for the most part and enjoy your New Horizons experience!
Thx I was hoping I could come visit people islands and makes friend on acnh because I'm kinda lonely

Back