• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hi! ♡

K.Reiko

Emperor of Adrestia
Bells
Hello! I'm Reiko from Spain! ^^

I'm an AC fan since I was a child. I've played all the games except the Gamecube one, as I never had a GC :'(
Now I'm playing ACNH 8 hours daily, as I can't get out of my house. Thanks quarantine I guess lol
Besides AC, I'm a big Pokemon and anime fan! I also like Fire Emblem Three Houses (Edelgard is my wife (?) and Cosplay.

Ask me anything! I can't wait to make new friends ^^

Hi Reiko and welcome to the forums! I have also found ACNH a comfort since I can't leave the house. Hope you are having fun and staying safe!

Welcome Reiko! good to see fe3h fans here
Black Eagle House stans rise up !!

Thank you and same for you! ^^
We Black Eagles fans have to stick with each other! Without doubt the best house <3

Hi Reiko and welcome to the forums! I have also found ACNH a comfort since I can't leave the house. Hope you are having fun and staying safe!

Thank you so much! <3 It's a pity we can't leave our houses but at least we can have good times with our fantastic new game! ^^
Hope you're safe too!

Back