• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

heya!

ribbitribbon

“Ridiculous.”
Bells
Pink Hybrid Lily
Flimsy Watering Can
White Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
White Pansy
hi all! i’m mari, and i’ve been playing acnh since its release. i do art on bbs and on procreate.

i play mostly on nintendo software. besides ac i’ve been playing a lot of fire emblem lately.

hope y’all bear with me as i figure out how things work around here :]

IMG_4349.jpeg

IMG_4453.png

Welcome to the forums, Mari! 🎉 I love your AC bulletin board art!

Since you've been playing ACNH since release, have you kept the same island the entire time or have you reset at all? Which other AC games have you played? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

awh thanks! :’) i’ve reset once, current island’s a wip. i played wild world as a kid for a bit, got scared into never playing again at resetti yelling at me o-O love him now though

hi mari, welcome to the bell tree! i hope you have a lovely time here! 💖

your art is absolutely incredible! i especially love the bb doodle you shared, but your procreate art is magnificent as well! we actually have a subforum here dedicated to art called the museum; you can create a thread there to showcase your art in, if that’s something you’d be interested in!

thank you so much! i really appreciate it ;v; ooh thank you, i’ll definitely poke around there. thank you for your kindness ^v^

Back