• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi, my name is Leahanna....

lmusil

Bells
It nice to meet any and all of you. I just recently bought a 3DS after my Lite finally felt obsolete. I am in love with animal crossing and have been since the 64 came out... ahhh and that's right, I am 24 and will forever be a nerd. I am currently an information tech and deal with many different coding languages as well as databases and data! yay. Feel free to write me back, I am just getting involved with the forum. Thank you!

Hey, Leahanna! Nice that you signed on to the Friendliest New Leaf Community on the Earth! I have fruits & Silver tools to gift- if you'll like them, please send me a PM! Have a pleasant day, Leahanna! =)

Welcome to the forums! I think even the most experienced Animal Crossing players can learn a lot from each other on these forums, you'll love it!

Helluuu~ Welcome to the forums! You may add me if you'd like! Let me know if you do so I can return the favor!

Hello!! I am new here too! I am 26 years old, love gaming, horses and tennis..and meeting new people!! :)

Native fruit: oranges
Looking for peaches! :)

Back