• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi! Looking For Home Exteriors!

discord@wubbie#9993
Bells
Switch
8265-3169-7992
Island
Butts
Feedback
100% (89) +
I'm looking for

Ranch Roof
Mint Fairytale Roof

Cabin Exterior
Earthy Exterior

Green Door
Arched Beige Door

Metal Mailbox

If you would like anything in return for visiting then lmk!

Last edited:
I have the brown roof! I'm looking for tbt so any amount you can spare for a tip is fine :) my FC is 1306-8274-6669

I checked & I did add you!
You gotta put in my fc

Strange, I've added you as well. Are you using the FC on your sidebar? I added it correctly. Maybe you didn't input mine right? The one I typed out (1306-8274-6669) is different from the one on my sidebar, in case that's the one that you added.

Strange, I've added you as well. Are you using the FC on your sidebar? I added it correctly. Maybe you didn't input mine right? The one I typed out (1306-8274-6669) is different from the one on my sidebar, in case that's the one that you added.

me, an absolute dummy: im dummy

Lol it's all good ^_^ My gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, I might be time travelling a bit so if I notice anything on your list, I'll let you know! ^_^

Thank you so much!
I got too excited for a sec lmfao

You're so welcome! Thank you so much for the generous tip <3 <3And no worries, I get excited over things like this too! Haha ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, dunno if you saw since my post merged, but I'll let you know if I find another exterior on your list during the time I'm time traveling today! No guarantees, but I'll try!!

You're so welcome! Thank you so much for the generous tip <3 <3And no worries, I get excited over things like this too! Haha ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, dunno if you saw since my post merged, but I'll let you know if I find another exterior on your list during the time I'm time traveling today! No guarantees, but I'll try!!

You were so nice & patient so u deserve it, ok

AND THANK YOU! OMG
u the real v.i.p. ;//w//; <333

Omg, you're in luck!! I have both doors you're looking for :O Both the green door and beige arched door are in my store ^_^ Let me know if you want to come over to get them!

Omg, you're in luck!! I have both doors you're looking for :O Both the green door and beige arched door are in my store ^_^ Let me know if you want to come over to get them!

its gonna be 3am and i am yelling because the animal crossing gods are blessing me thru u & it is GREAT

OKAY SO
just lmk when u ready because i am ready
always READY

its gonna be 3am and i am yelling because the animal crossing gods are blessing me thru u & it is GREAT

OKAY SO
just lmk when u ready because i am ready
always READY

^_^ I'm glad to be the conduit of the animal crossing gods, blessing you!! LOL. I'm gonna just leave the gates open for you since you can only get them one at a time. Just come and then leave using the gates so I don't have to reopen them again for when you come back ^_^ I might be afk so if I don't reply, that's why!

^_^ I'm glad to be the conduit of the animal crossing gods, blessing you!! LOL. I'm gonna just leave the gates open for you since you can only get them one at a time. Just come and then leave using the gates so I don't have to reopen them again for when you come back ^_^ I might be afk so if I don't reply, that's why!
or maybe...you are the ac god...bless YOU

thank you so much! i will run in as fast as i can & run back the same pace but faster.

and thats okay! i will miss u

or maybe...you are the ac god...bless YOU

thank you so much! i will run in as fast as i can & run back the same pace but faster.

and thats okay! i will miss u

I'll accept that title! Lol!

And you're so welcome. It's my pleasure! Take your time. I'm playing in my regular town anyway (you're in my boyfriend's abandoned town right now LOL) so I'm in no rush whatsoever :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I see you've left! Is it safe for me to time travel again? :) Or do you need the doors still?

I'll accept that title! Lol!

And you're so welcome. It's my pleasure! Take your time. I'm playing in my regular town anyway (you're in my boyfriend's abandoned town right now LOL) so I'm in no rush whatsoever :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I see you've left! Is it safe for me to time travel again? :) Or do you need the doors still?

Thank you sooo much!

awh i can't believe ur bf left his babies alone & unattended.

And I did! And you can be the time traveler that you were meant to be!

Back