• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi! Just a question c:

Yeah the little details in this game is amazing!

Another one I noticed today is when you wrap an item up as a present and give one to your villagers, they wonder whats inside it. Its a nice detail when you about the fact you can also give them the item unwrapped.

Lovely game this, so many details I find more all the time. I enjoy reading all the details you guys find in the game, the topic title should be changed to "The little things" or something like that : )

Last edited:
Well yeah XD I love how there are different sounds for every different type of ground you step on ~

I also love it when villagers doze off xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yea! Like when you step on snowy ground it makes the crunching sound

I noticed this about walking on dead grass. Walking on grass around this time of the year sounds different compared to walking on the grass in March and I think it's sort of neat.

I noticed, if you have flowers on the beach and have a net in your hand and go on the edge of a cliff where there's a flower beneath you and click A, the flower reacts as if you were hitting it.

Last edited:
small museum things I enjoy

the piranha will hit against the glass when you get near
the scorpion and tarantula are fighting each other
the Spotted garden eels will retreat back into their holes when you come near
The hermit crab will go into it's shell when you get near

random things

whenever there is a bug near a villager they will look down or up at it
The sign of club LOL is Shrunk's head ((I never noticed this one until someone pointed it out))
when you slide in the mud it will leave a trail line

Last edited:
A cool one Ryzon and I noticed while in his town is how the light shining through your house windows/doorway changes colour depending on the lamp you're using. The main light is yellowy orange, the scorpio lamp is purple, the balloon dog is pink, etc. Also, if you're in someone else's town and outside their house you can watch the light flick on and off in real time.

Last edited:
I didn't notice untill yesterday, but when you interact with the villagers, you can hear your town tune but it sounds a little different depending on who you're interacting with.

Oh boy there's so many
-different villagers make different footprints in the snow
-sheep wear scarves instead of shirts (didn't notice this until ACNL, never paid attention in ACWW or ACCF)
-villagers remember the past two towns they lived in (thought it was just one but it's two. i can confirm this because i had Beau in my second town, Palette, had a friend hold him so he could be moved over to my town since i only have 1 3ds xl, and finally he ended up in Astoria. Randomly one day he recalled Palette's town tune even though it was the second past town, i knew they remembered their first past town)
-Isabelle jingles when she walks

Back