• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi Guysss

iLoveBruce

The coolest Bruce fan
Bells
My name is Tony and my favorite Animal Crossing villager is Bruce!!!
I also like Pokemon, Webkinz, Yo-kai watch, and Sonic!!!

Hey there! Do you have any other favorite villagers? My favorites are Annalise, Pashmina, and Boots!

Hey there! Do you have any other favorite villagers? My favorites are Annalise, Pashmina, and Boots!
Yes!! I have a whole list:
Bruce, Jacques, O’Hare, Carmen, Snake, Deli, Kabuki, Cashmere, Puurl, and Carrie are some of my favorites
I also like Elise, Big Top, Lyman, Gonzo, Tucker, and Vesta to name some more!!!

Welcome to TBT, Tony! 🫶🏻

Bruce is one of my favourite villagers as well! He’s one of the best cranky villagers imo! I love the deer villagers in general so much though, my main favourites being Shino and Beau!

What Animal Crossing game(s) have you played? Which one(s) are you currently playing? ☺️

Welcome to TBT, Tony! 🫶🏻

Bruce is one of my favourite villagers as well! He’s one of the best cranky villagers imo! I love the deer villagers in general so much though, my main favourites being Shino and Beau!

What Animal Crossing game(s) have you played? Which one(s) are you currently playing? ☺️
I have played every Animal Crossing game except for City Folk. I dunno why, but I just cannot find it at my local gaming stores or I only find it when I’m window shopping. The game I play now is New Leaf which is just my favorite game. I dunno why, it just has a nice balance of enough things to do without getting overwhelming for me. What games do you play?

I have played every Animal Crossing game except for City Folk. I dunno why, but I just cannot find it at my local gaming stores or I only find it when I’m window shopping. The game I play now is New Leaf which is just my favorite game. I dunno why, it just has a nice balance of enough things to do without getting overwhelming for me. What games do you play?
ooh nice! I imagine the older games like the original, Wild World and City Folk are harder to get your hands on these days unless you buy them online (and even then, they’re expensive), but I hope you’re able to finally find and play City Folk one day! I’ve never played it either, but I always liked watching other people play it!

The only AC game I still have is New Horizons, though I don’t really play it much anymore. 😅 I’ve also played Wild World, New Leaf and Pocket Camp, with New Leaf being my favourite game as well! Its vibes and charm is truly unmatched, I’m so bummed that the online servers will be shutting down soon.

ooh nice! I imagine the older games like the original, Wild World and City Folk are harder to get your hands on these days unless you buy them online (and even then, they’re expensive), but I hope you’re able to finally find and play City Folk one day! I’ve never played it either, but I always liked watching other people play it!

The only AC game I still have is New Horizons, though I don’t really play it much anymore. 😅 I’ve also played Wild World, New Leaf and Pocket Camp, with New Leaf being my favourite game as well! Its vibes and charm is truly unmatched, I’m so bummed that the online servers will be shutting down soon.
I know!!! They’re really just trying to make the 3Ds a useless brick so people will buy more switches…it sucks…

facebook marketplace honestly pulls through.
i moved to the city last month, and i swear that they have everything. i bought city folk for $10, and all i had to do was meet up with a stranger (potentially joking). i’ve been playing it non-stop and i realized how much i missed the vibe of old animal crossing games.

Last edited:
Back