• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi Guys

Welcome to the forums! 🎉✨ Hope you enjoy it here!

How long have you been playing AC? 😊

Hello, nice monke picture. 🐵 Do you like monkes? 🙊 I like Monkey Ball. That series is pret- well, the Gamecube series is pretty cool. 😏 When, (if) will you be rejecting modernity and embracing monke? ❌🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️✅🐒🐒 I for one shall remain a man until I'm 9 million feet under ground. 🔥😈💀 Then I'll be a ghost! OooOo0ooo.... 🔥👻

Hi there, welcome to the forums! We have an incredible community here, we‘d be happy to answer any questions you have!

What AC game(s) are you currently playing? ☺️

Sorry! Forgot I had made a thread!!
Welcome to the forums! 🎉✨ Hope you enjoy it here!

How long have you been playing AC? 😊
Thanks so much! I've been playing ACNH ever since it came out sooooo, however long that is!

Hello, nice monke picture. 🐵 Do you like monkes? 🙊 I like Monkey Ball. That series is pret- well, the Gamecube series is pretty cool. 😏 When, (if) will you be rejecting modernity and embracing monke? ❌🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️✅🐒🐒 I for one shall remain a man until I'm 9 million feet under ground. 🔥😈💀 Then I'll be a ghost! OooOo0ooo.... 🔥👻
Thanks! I just really like Shari on acnh, she's like, my ultimate BESTIE (well, actually Bella is but...)

Hi there, welcome to the forums! We have an incredible community here, we‘d be happy to answer any questions you have!

What AC game(s) are you currently playing? ☺️
TYSM!! I'm playing ACNH rn, and I have been for a while, but I've recently gotten back into it!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here.
Thanks so much! I think I definitely will!

Back