Hi everyone! :)

LadyRainicorn

Bells
I'm no stranger to Animal Crossing, but I am new to this forum. Before I started dumping pics in the screenshot thread, I thought I should introduce meself. :cool:
My name is Jackie, I'm 19, and I live in Socal. I started playing AC:GC in 2003, but never played WW and hardly played CF (I hated those Wii controls -_-) but New Leaf has become my second life... I'm sure you guys can relate. ;)
I've actually never had another person visit my town or visited another town. And I don't know how to access my friend code, but I am just too lazy to google how. I wouldn't mind visiting some people/vice versa but I'm a liiiittle afraid because I've read quite a few horror stories. I have a fair amount of clothes, furniture, and gyroids to trade as well if anyone is interested.

Currently I am trying to grow a ton of hybrid flowers, so if anyone has any tips, pics of their setup, what works for them, etc. that'd be cool. And any tricks for removing a tan quickly... I am not diggin' how it looks with my pink hair at all. :p

Welcome to TBT! I hope you enjoy it here.

You've never visited another town? You've missed out on so much. O-O Your friend code can be found in the little tabs on top of the bottom screen of the Home menu. Click on the one that has a smiley on it. You can move your Circle Pad to the right and your Mii is there. Your FC is on the top screen.

ADVENTUUUUREEE
-ahem-

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too. I've also never visited another town or have someone visit my town. I have friends that play Animal Crossing, but I don't know them well enough to ask... ^^

For removing tans, all I know is to stay out of the sun (obviously) but we know that's practically impossible, so invest in an umbrella. It can't be held when you're doing things like shaking trees but hold it when you're moving flowers or placing paths. It should fade in time. Also, I think masks also help reduce a tan like an umbrella, but I'm not positive about this.

Last edited:
Back