• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi Everyone! :)

Sammitron

Bells
I joined the forum almost two years ago, but haven’t ever posted. Thought I’d introduce myself here and hopefully become more active. I’m trying to get back into decorating my island after taking a break from ACNH for a bit, so hopefully I can find some motivation here!

Looking forward to meeting you guys! :giggle:

hi there, it’s nice to meet you! 🖤

i’ve been considering getting back into playing acnh, too; i haven’t had time lately, but i lowkey miss playing haha. i hope you’re having fun playing again! does your island have any specific theme/s, or are you just decorating however you feel like? ☺️

hi there, it’s nice to meet you! 🖤

i’ve been considering getting back into playing acnh, too; i haven’t had time lately, but i lowkey miss playing haha. i hope you’re having fun playing again! does your island have any specific theme/s, or are you just decorating however you feel like? ☺️
Nice to meet you too!

I’m attempting to theme my island after Midgar from Final Fantasy VII. I’m currently working on completing the 30 HHP homes so I can start redoing my villagers’ homes. Only a few more to go!

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. I only recently started becoming an active member over the past two years. It’s a nice community.

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. I only recently started becoming an active member over the past two years. It’s a nice community.
Hi! Yes, it seems very nice and welcoming!

I somehow missed your thread when you joined! I hope you've been enjoying it here! 😊

How is your island redecoration going? Did you choose your villagers to match your theme, or did you just choose favourites? 😊

I somehow missed your thread when you joined! I hope you've been enjoying it here! 😊

How is your island redecoration going? Did you choose your villagers to match your theme, or did you just choose favourites? 😊

Hi! It’s going pretty well so far, I’d say I’m about 2/3 of the way done with outdoor decorating. Although, are you ever really done decorating? I always find things to tweak.

I don’t have all the villagers I want yet actually, as I’ve been paying more attention to decorating than who moves in and out, haha. I’m just gonna go with the villagers I like best though, out of the ones I have right now I’m for sure keeping Zucker because I had him on my original island, and I think he’s adorable. I’m also planning on having Raymond because he’s the first villager who gave me his photo on my original island so I have a soft spot for him, and I want to have Coco because she is my birthday twin.

Back