• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hi Everyone~

Neechan

There's Only One Truth!
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0476-2304-4521
New Horizons Token
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Silver Mailbox
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Lucky
Green Candy
I'm Neechan. So far,I've enjoyed this site and finally after months of lurking, i finally made an account~ I soon hope to meet some other fellow ACNL lovers! :3

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the Bell Tree Forums! I'm sure that you will
enjoy your time on here ^~^!

Welcome to TBT, I had been lurking about 5+ months haha, it's definitely a great place with great people:D

Eyyyyy, I am quite the lurker as well. Nice ta meet'cha comrade newbie. May the force be with you.

Hello and welcome to the forums~ ^^
I used to lurk quite a bit myself before joining, hehe. Everyone has been so great to me on here so far. :D
All the best to you!

Hello and welcome to the forums~ ^^
I used to lurk quite a bit myself before joining, hehe. Everyone has been so great to me on here so far. :D
All the best to you!

Thanks so much, the same to you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome aboard! aIts kinda confusing at first but there are plenty of people here to answer our questions :) welcome on board!

Thanks, mayoroflondon!

hey Neechan! Welcome and let's play sometime! I'm in Starcity and have a pretty established town.

Back