• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello everyone!

icecreamfloat

Bells
Hi! It's nice to be on here! I made my first post yesterday to a different board but I noticed this board not too long after making my account. I hope you all have a nice day!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Welcome to TBT! I hope youโ€™re having fun here so far! ๐Ÿ’™

What Animal Crossing game(s) do you play? Do you have any favourite villagers? โ˜บ๏ธ

Welcome to TBT! I hope youโ€™re having fun here so far! ๐Ÿ’™

What Animal Crossing game(s) do you play? Do you have any favourite villagers? โ˜บ๏ธ
hi, thanks so much for replying! And thank you for saying that!
I own Animal Crossing, City Folk, Wild World, New Leaf, and Happy Home Designer!
I have played the original the most, but I had to stop playing all the games collectively for a long while. I first started playing in the summer of 2021 and I've loved it ever since!
My GameCube and Wii towns are very developed and pretty much as complete as I can manage, but as of late I'm going all-in for my New Leaf journey, which I resumed late last year!
My favorite villagers of all time are Mitzi, Liz, Nosegay, and Dora! I really do love so many of them, though.
I hope you have a lovely day!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Hello and welcome! Besides Animal Crossing, what are your favorite video game series?
hi! I totally just responded to the wrong board question... whoops! I'll type it out again:
I love the Legend of Zelda and have played through many titles in the series! I'll leave it at that because the message I originally typed to the other board on accident was a bit longer!
Feel free to let me know your favorite series as well!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

hi! I totally just responded to the wrong board question... whoops! I'll type it out again:
I love the Legend of Zelda and have played through many titles in the series! I'll leave it at that because the message I originally typed to the other board on accident was a bit longer!
Feel free to let me know your favorite series as well!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Sounds fun! Personally, I enjoy the Super Mario series, Zelda, Kirby, Castlevania, and Sonic.

Sounds fun! Personally, I enjoy the Super Mario series, Zelda, Kirby, Castlevania, and Sonic.
I love that! I haven't ever played Castlevania but I've heard it's verrrry difficult!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here.
hi! Thanks so much for saying that! I hope you have a lovely day!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Hi, welcome =D. Whatโ€™s your favorite Animal Crossing game?

Welcome to the forums! โœจ

I don't play New Leaf (only New Horizons), but I hope you're able to achieve everything you're hoping to do online (and also with your town)! Who do you have in your town currently?

Your favourite villagers are interesting! Especially because not all of them survived making it into every game, which is definitely a shame! I'm partial to normal and peppy villagers, so I think Dora in particular is extra cute. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’–

Hope you enjoy it here!

Hi, welcome =D. Whatโ€™s your favorite Animal Crossing game?
hi, thanks for welcoming me! My favorite Animal Crossing game is the original, it's just soooo sweet and special to me! What's yours?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! โœจ

I don't play New Leaf (only New Horizons), but I hope you're able to achieve everything you're hoping to do online (and also with your town)! Who do you have in your town currently?

Your favourite villagers are interesting! Especially because not all of them survived making it into every game, which is definitely a shame! I'm partial to normal and peppy villagers, so I think Dora in particular is extra cute. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’–

Hope you enjoy it here!
thanks so much!
I've heard SOOO much about New Horizons! I hope to get a Switch later this year or early next year. And thanks a lot for saying that! Right now, my NL town has:
Bones
Apple
Midge
Muffy
Coach
Dotty
Francine
Elmer
and Colton!
Coach only recently moved in but my character Berry has a pretty good friendship with everyone else, I love them all really!

And thanks so much, I have a soft spot for original AC characters that got lost to time... AND SAME! Normal and peppy villagers are so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ญ and SHE REALLY IS ๐Ÿ’–!
Thanks so much yet again ๐Ÿฅบ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

hi, thanks for welcoming me! My favorite Animal Crossing game is the original, it's just soooo sweet and special to me! What's yours?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
aw thatโ€™s nice, I wish I played the original, it seems so interesting! I personally like New Leaf, mostly because it was my first AC game and I played it the most :-D

Also I see you have Dotty and Francine in your NL town, they're great! I hope you enjoy New Leaf!

aw thatโ€™s nice, I wish I played the original, it seems so interesting! I personally like New Leaf, mostly because it was my first AC game and I played it the most :-D

Also I see you have Dotty and Francine in your NL town, they're great! I hope you enjoy New Leaf!
the original is definitely worth it if you ever get the chance. It is SO charming and sweet! The music is so beautiful and whimsical and sweet too ๐ŸŒทโ˜”! And I love that New Leaf was your first Animal Crossing game ๐Ÿฅบ

Aw, thanks a lot! Funnily enough, Dotty is one of two villagers that I've had the most thoughout the games, only tied by Elmer! And Francine is adorable ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Something SO funny is that in Mintyton, my New Leaf town, Dotty has a MASSIVE pansy garden by her house. There's hybrids and everything ๐Ÿ˜ญ so of course I've started adding on. She's always watering them too!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Aw, thanks a lot! Funnily enough, Dotty is one of two villagers that I've had the most thoughout the games, only tied by Elmer! And Francine is adorable ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Something SO funny is that in Mintyton, my New Leaf town, Dotty has a MASSIVE pansy garden by her house. There's hybrids and everything ๐Ÿ˜ญ so of course I've started adding on. She's always watering them too!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Ooh thatโ€™s pretty cool. I think Twiggy and Eunice are villagers Iโ€™ve had twice, but Iโ€™ve never had villagers more than that.

Also I love when that happens, and you get accidental hybrids. I personally always plant flowers near villagersโ€™ houses, especially if the colors of the flowers match.

I've had Twiggy in the original! I just looked up Euniceโ€” my only sheep villager ever has been Muffy, believe it or not. I had no idea sheep villagers ever even existed until I saw them in the town plaza in City Folk ๐Ÿ˜ญ

AND SAME! I had a big patch of tulips around and I got a pink one, which was one I wanted but not one I was expecting! And planting flowers near villagers' homes (the color matching! I LOVE IT!) is just brilliant!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Back