• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

hi everyone!

kumamon

\(^o^)/
Bells
Arcade Tokens
hi everyone! (*?・v・) acnl's been out for a looong time but i finally picked it up today at target! my town and mayor (my friend said my mayor looks like mako from klk right now, haha) are nothing to write home about considering i just got the game today, but i?m excited to start building my town!! it?s nice to meet you all ♡

Nice to meet you too, Kumamon.

It's great that you could finally pick up the game. I kinda regret selling my own copy, honestly.

Hope you stick around the forums :)

Welcome to TBT! I recently restarted my own town after not playing for a year, so if you need someone to play with feel free to add me!

Welcome to TBT!
I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Hello there! Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums!
It's never too late to pick up ACNL, I hope you love it!

thank you all for the warm welcome!! c: out of curiosity, what do the tbt bells do?

TBT bells are the sites currency, it will buy you the items in the shop
The items are like this, most of the ones on the picture here are from events but the birthstones can be bought in the shop!
5llzkht.pngp

They could be collectibles or even site add ons, like expanding your inbox, making your avatar a little bit bigger etc! Click here for the shop and have a look!

Last edited:
ooh i see! thank you for all your help! ♡

Anytime! I'll be happy to answer any question you have or you're welcome to ask a moderator (blue names) or even administrators (red names) but id stick with moderators :)

Back