hacker voice I'm in!!!

blodyn

Bells
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on here for some time now and finally decided to make an account! I just restarted my island for the billionth time (I may or may not be a serial restarter) and I'm super excited. It's also my birthday today! What a lovely day it's been. I can't wait to talk to you all!

Hi! Happy Birthday! 💚 🎉 What are you planning with your newest town?
Thank you so much 💜 I can't really say I have any plans yet to be honest, I think for now I'm just going to take it slow and figure it out as I go along! I have way too much free time right now and tend to get carried away easily, so I'm trying to avoid getting burned out super quickly hah

Happy birthday!! Hope it was great! What’s been one thing you’ve noticed each time you’ve restarted your island? Have you ended up doing anything similar as previous times? That’s one thing I noticed about my second island, I had to focus in the beginning to try not to do things the same haha 😂

Hey there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. Hopefully you had a great birthday!!

Welcome and Happy Birthday! 🥳🎉🌟🏝️

Is Puddles your favourite villager? 🐸💖
Thank you 💜 It's hard to pick just one, but she's definitely one of my favorites! I had her on my old island and I miss her so much aaah!! Do you have a favorite? Is it Agnes? 🐷

Happy birthday!! Hope it was great! What’s been one thing you’ve noticed each time you’ve restarted your island? Have you ended up doing anything similar as previous times? That’s one thing I noticed about my second island, I had to focus in the beginning to try not to do things the same haha 😂
Thank you! I had a wonderful day! 😊

Sort of, I feel like I always end up wanting to place everything and arrange all the buildings kind of in a similar way every time, and it doesn't help that I'm not that good at decorating/terraforming. So I have to remind myself to try and do things differently each time. But at the same time the fact that it's more challenging is what makes it so fun!

Hey there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. Hopefully you had a great birthday!!
Thank you so much, I did & I'm sure I will!!! Still trying to figure out how everything works hehe

Thank you 💜 It's hard to pick just one, but she's definitely one of my favorites! I had her on my old island and I miss her so much aaah!! Do you have a favorite? Is it Agnes? 🐷

Thank you! I had a wonderful day! 😊

Sort of, I feel like I always end up wanting to place everything and arrange all the buildings kind of in a similar way every time, and it doesn't help that I'm not that good at decorating/terraforming. So I have to remind myself to try and do things differently each time. But at the same time the fact that it's more challenging is what makes it so fun!

Thank you so much, I did & I'm sure I will!!! Still trying to figure out how everything works hehe

Aaaa, Puddles is so cute, but I haven't been blessed with her on my island yet! Agnes definitely is my favourite! 🥰🐷 She was my starter sisterly on my first ACNH island.

How far into your new island are you? Which starters did you get?! 😊

Happy belated birthday! Welcome to TBT! We're all very glad you signed up! Do you have an idea for a theme for your island yet?

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on here for some time now and finally decided to make an account! I just restarted my island for the billionth time (I may or may not be a serial restarter) and I'm super excited. It's also my birthday today! What a lovely day it's been. I can't wait to talk to you all!
Happy late birthday! And I hope you enjoy your time here, what's your favorite villager?

Aaaa, Puddles is so cute, but I haven't been blessed with her on my island yet! Agnes definitely is my favourite! 🥰🐷 She was my starter sisterly on my first ACNH island.

How far into your new island are you? Which starters did you get?! 😊
Agnes is a great favorite, she's adorable 🥰 I love all the piggies! I have Kevin as my starter and also Deirdre, and I love them already! Right now I'm at the part where I have to craft the furniture for the three plots, and I already invited Rodeo, Bubbles and Midge! :)

Happy belated birthday! Welcome to TBT! We're all very glad you signed up! Do you have an idea for a theme for your island yet?
Thank you so much!! It's probably not going to have much of a theme tbh, I'm just going to keep it pretty simple and natural! I like the freedom of being able to do whatever I feel like without having to worry about whether it fits the theme :)

Happy late birthday! And I hope you enjoy your time here, what's your favorite villager?
Thank you!! 😊 It's hard to pick just one but I absolutely adore Puddles (obvs), Pudge, Bob, Lily and Simon!! Who are your faves?

My favorites are Sue E, Dozer, Sally (hazel in my heart), and jeremiah!
Agnes is a great favorite, she's adorable 🥰 I love all the piggies! I have Kevin as my starter and also Deirdre, and I love them already! Right now I'm at the part where I have to craft the furniture for the three plots, and I already invited Rodeo, Bubbles and Midge! :)

Thank you so much!! It's probably not going to have much of a theme tbh, I'm just going to keep it pretty simple and natural! I like the freedom of being able to do whatever I feel like without having to worry about whether it fits the theme :)

Thank you!! 😊 It's hard to pick just one but I absolutely adore Puddles (obvs), Pudge, Bob, Lily and Simon!! Who are your faves?

Back