• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi everyone~

Soenatte

from the forest
Bells
Switch
6495-1019-0417
Winter Mittens
Hello everyone~ Resident newbie here ;;u;; I've owned New Leaf ever since its release in Europe but I've been out of the game for almost four months now (and am currently working super hard in renovating my little town and getting all my dream villagers in~). Just yesterday I was lamenting over the fact that none of my friends played the game anymore and it was so very lonely on my tumblr when I got an unexpected message that notified me to this forum's existence! I never heard of it before and I'm so very happy to have found a place where people appreciate one of my favorite games of all time still!

So... since I'm terrible with introductions I think I should be pulling this to a close... I'm looking forward to meeting everyone~ >u<

This is a late response, but if you have any questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a message :)

Back