• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hi everyone~

Soenatte

from the forest
Bells
Switch
6495-1019-0417
Winter Mittens
Hello everyone~ Resident newbie here ;;u;; I've owned New Leaf ever since its release in Europe but I've been out of the game for almost four months now (and am currently working super hard in renovating my little town and getting all my dream villagers in~). Just yesterday I was lamenting over the fact that none of my friends played the game anymore and it was so very lonely on my tumblr when I got an unexpected message that notified me to this forum's existence! I never heard of it before and I'm so very happy to have found a place where people appreciate one of my favorite games of all time still!

So... since I'm terrible with introductions I think I should be pulling this to a close... I'm looking forward to meeting everyone~ >u<

This is a late response, but if you have any questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a message :)

Back