• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

HHP Giveaway for those unable to purchase it! :> — Winners chosen!

Faux

Fauxtectual / Mortymer
Bells
Oarfish Head
Hello everyone! I just wanted to do something fun. I've seen some people around the world wide webs saying they're unable to purchase the DLC, despite wanting to play. :[ That's sad!
I got a nice check, so I wanted to try and help out a little bit.

Obviously, I certainly can't enforce this rule, but I would appreciate if you only entered if you are unable to afford the DLC pack. If you would have to ask your parents to buy it for you or some such thing, you can definitely enter. :> I would like to be helping someone who would otherwise be unable to play, so be kind! Share this around if you have friends unable, or enter for them ( you don't have to specify on the form, but it would be cool if you let me know here just because ).

I will select a winner by collecting all responses from the form and putting it into a random generator. Will select a winner on Sunday!
I will be buying a 30$ gift card and giving the code to the winner, btw, since I'm unable to directly purchase it.

Enter
here by leaving your username, that's it!

Oh wow. I’m hoping I win this. But my parents might freak out at me if I accept an offer from a stranger, they’re cautious like that. So if I do win, I’ll give it to my friend.

How very nice of you! =) I think I'll enter, as I'm definitely in the want it badly, but don't have the money category. My username is Envy (obviously lol).

Oh wow. I’m hoping I win this. But my parents might freak out at me if I accept an offer from a stranger, they’re cautious like that. So if I do win, I’ll give it to my friend.

You could always ask if they'd be okay with you receiving a gift card and show them this! :>
Post automatically merged:

How very nice of you! =) I think I'll enter, as I'm definitely in the want it badly, but don't have the money category. My username is Envy (obviously lol).

Just put your name in on the Google form here: https://forms.gle/5B6eE3S8jkj2G5Ne7 ! :>

Hello everyone! I just wanted to do something fun. I've seen some people around the world wide webs saying they're unable to purchase the DLC, despite wanting to play. :[ That's sad!
I got a nice check, so I wanted to try and help out a little bit.

Obviously, I certainly can't enforce this rule, but I would appreciate if you only entered if you are unable to afford the DLC pack. If you would have to ask your parents to buy it for you or some such thing, you can definitely enter. :> I would like to be helping someone who would otherwise be unable to play, so be kind! Share this around if you have friends unable, or enter for them ( you don't have to specify on the form, but it would be cool if you let me know here just because ).

I will select a winner by collecting all responses from the form and putting it into a random generator. Will select a winner on Sunday!
I will be buying a 30$ gift card and giving the code to the winner, btw, since I'm unable to directly purchase it.

Enter
here by leaving your username, that's it!
This is very cool, and what a kind thing to do for someone, I hope someone that couldn't afford it otherwise wins!

This is extraordinarily kind of you! I wish I could enter, I would love to have the DLC and I can't afford it, but I'm over in the UK so the gift card wouldn't work even if I did win 😿

But I do want to say how awesome you are for giving the opportunity!

This is extraordinarily kind of you! I wish I could enter, I would love to have the DLC and I can't afford it, but I'm over in the UK so the gift card wouldn't work even if I did win 😿

But I do want to say how awesome you are for giving the opportunity!

I can buy a Euro Nintendo gift card. :>

omg this is sooo kind. I'm actually in a tight spot for cash and I won't be able to ask my parents for it (as we're buying a rental property so we have to be smart with money rn) so this is the sweetest. I'll make sure to share it around with my friends! At least one of them has a TBT and may be able to join herself!!

Ty so much for this! Good luck to everyone entering.

I’m not entering but wanted to echo how awesome it is that you’re doing this! What a great way to support the community.

hope you don’t mind me also chiming in to say that this is such an amazingly generous thing to do! i just know the lucky winner will remember this act of kindness for the rest of their life. you are incredible, @Faux. good luck to everyone entering! 💗

I'd like to enter! I'm currently a graduate school student and am working toward both my Master's degree and ESL teaching license. I start student teaching in January, and as I don't get paid during that time (5-6 months), my video game budget is nonexistent for the foreseeable future.

Thanks so much for doing this!

Last edited:
Back