HHD/AF Checklist App - OUT NOW [Free Download]

Would you use this App

• Total voters
My smartphone is an iPhone 6 Plus.

I would appreciate an app for "Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer."

My smartphone is an iPhone 6 Plus.

I would appreciate an app for "Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer."

Awesome, 6+'s are awesome ^^
It's out now, please feel free to check it out :)

Pretty cooool
When is going to be completed / released?
I want it >.<

It's out now ^^

Thanks for posting ^^

Wow! What a great idea! It looks really well done! If it ever becomes available for android, I'll be downloading it! :)

Could you someday perhaps make a checklist app for items in New Leaf? Items such as DLC, unorderables, hats, clothes, furniture, villager pictures, etc?

Aye I just downloaded it. I don't own any currently, but I'll be buying some when they're available! Thanks a ton.

Edit; I assume you'll be doing updates on this as more get released? If not, please correct me. Also, please enjoy your day! You deserve it

Last edited:
I'm not voting because it's not so much that I don't need the app, it's more that I just don't want to bother downloading it and using it. The app looks really nice, but I'm not much of an app person. I use them for maybe a week and then get bored and stop using it, and then my phone gets cluttered with unused apps.

Could you someday perhaps make a checklist app for items in New Leaf? Items such as DLC, unorderables, hats, clothes, furniture, villager pictures, etc?

A friend of mine from University named JRuston already made one, check it out in the App store:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/guide-for-animal-crossing-nl/id659879106?mt=8

Aye I just downloaded it. I don't own any currently, but I'll be buying some when they're available! Thanks a ton.

Edit; I assume you'll be doing updates on this as more get released? If not, please correct me. Also, please enjoy your day! You deserve it

Hey, yeh I'll be updating it with series and promos as they come out.
I also hope to include any features or content that the cards offer once I get the game myself and double check them :)

I'm not voting because it's not so much that I don't need the app, it's more that I just don't want to bother downloading it and using it. The app looks really nice, but I'm not much of an app person. I use them for maybe a week and then get bored and stop using it, and then my phone gets cluttered with unused apps.

That's understandable :) Apps aren't for everyone :)
Thanks for the feedback though.

Spamurai, the app looks great, and I'd love to use it.

However, as an Android user it seems I won't be able to.

Others have been asking about the possibility of this app being made available for Android in the future, but I haven't seen an answer to that yet. Any thoughts?

Spamurai, the app looks great, and I'd love to use it.

However, as an Android user it seems I won't be able to.

Others have been asking about the possibility of this app being made available for Android in the future, but I haven't seen an answer to that yet. Any thoughts?

Hey,
Well as I'm mainly an iOS dev, as with all my apps, I wait and see how popular they are before porting them to android.
If it turns out to be popular I will.
I like to wait an see as Android introduces manly problems in terms of developing for screen sizes etc, so don't want to waste my time on a smaller market if the app isn't popular. I hope that makes sense :)

What we really need is someone to make an iOS simulator for Android xD

HHD Checklist

OUT NOW :)

So I'm making an App that is basically a Checklist of Animal Crossing related Amiibo for Happy Home Designer and Amiibo Festival.

It allows you to toggle on/off whether or not you have collected a specific card or figure and gives you an indication of how much of the series you have completed and how many cards there are left to collect.
You can also press a card or figure and it will pop up with some info/compatibility details.

The main card series is the EU/NA cards, but when the card is pressed to see information, you can see the Japanese version of the card for comparison.

It's pretty basic, but allows you to scroll through and see the collection and keep tracks of what you own and need. It stores the data on your device so will always be up to date and remember your checklist.

I've been working on it for a few weeks now, but the time has come for some feedback.
Is there any additional features you feel would be beneficial for this app? Do you not like how something is implemented?

Of course, there's still some work to do and cards/content to add but this will likely happen just after the Japanese release when a full checklist is made available.

I've added a poll, just to see who would use this, so please be honest and cast a vote if you have time :)

Here are some screenshots...

ymACPBV.png
16FysEA.png

fGTUdtK.png
KauNk2Q.png

LFGjQZu.png
yHlUKOm.png

4Ah8sBi.png
UQtKJl5.png

OfwNc6b.png
w2weWe9.png

LdtqzBd.png

I just downloaded the app from my iPhone 6 Plus.

I will be checking it out.

Congratulations on developing and completing it!

Last edited:
I would totally use this but I don't have IOS 8 ;-;

Ah man.
What iOS do you run?
I could drop the iOS eligibility to iOS 7.0 I think.

I just downloaded the app from my iPhone 6 Plus.

I will be checking it out.

Congratulations on developing and completing it!

Thank you so much :)
Please let me know what you think of the final product :)

New updates coming soon with Series 2 and HD cards ^^

Back