Heyaa!

DisturbedKnight

Bells
Hello everyone! Im Anthony :D
I have been hearing about the Bell Tree Forums for years now and have always been interested in joining here but never did. But me and my friend decided to join today since we talked about it earlier so here I am!

There's a lot of people here that love to trade and wifi! It's easy to make friends so have fun :) anyway, welcome aboard!

Ahh my friend who I joined with tonight already had a good experience with people here with someone helping her get some DLC she'd been wanting so Im hopeful to start having my own good experiences here as well! Everybody looks so helpful! And thanks for the welcome Shiny Yoshi :D

Thanks for the welcome oath! It is always a good feeling to get a warm welcome in a new place. :) I surely will read over those two before I start enjoying my stay here I wanna make the best of it! I look forward to interacting with everyone here as well :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to TBT!

hello Feraligatr! Thanks for the welcome! It feels nice to get a lot of welcomes so soon. Makes me feel more comfortable! Look forward to meeting you and everyone else here :)

I actually looked for a forum for AC:NL and found this one!

Ohh really? Im surprised you hadn't heard of this forum before. I've been hearing about it since the City Folk days though Im not sure if it is older than that. :eek: Though Im pretty sure this is the best forum for AC on the internet!

Welcome! I'm new here too, so I can say I have much experience, but everyone seems nice!

Hello there! And thank you for the kind welcome even if you are new here too! I dont feel as much as a newbie :p Yup the new unfamiliar feeling is wearing away quickly with everyone being so welcome and nice! Welcome to TBTF as well!

Haha that may be why! :p I used to be on a forum a while back, it was called, idk if you have heard of it, Miiplaza.net when Wii was super popular and the Mii craze haha That was the first forum I had ever joined and was there for years so I have my own experience in forums. :) I'm sure you will settle in fine once you get used to it! :)

Last edited:
Back