• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Heya!

ScriftyCrossing

Bells
I'm a new player to animal crossing, but love this game! the community is all so nice, so i decided id find some other people to play it with. so message me if you wanna friend me and maybe visit my island!

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

How long have you been playing New Horizons? Who do you have on your island? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

How long have you been playing New Horizons? Who do you have on your island? 😊
Thank you! I've been playing since the 16th of December, 2022. I've got raymond, sasha, marshal, reneigh, billy, that cranky penguin i cant remember the name of, judy, spork, olive, and ed. i did reset about a week and a half ago, though

Thank you! I've been playing since the 16th of December, 2022. I've got raymond, sasha, marshal, reneigh, billy, that cranky penguin i cant remember the name of, judy, spork, olive, and ed. i did reset about a week and a half ago, though
Oh wow! What made you reset? Do you have any specific designs or themes you're hoping to achieve with your new island? 😊

Oh wow! What made you reset? Do you have any specific designs or themes you're hoping to achieve with your new island? 😊
My island looked like a literal junkyard, and not really, just focusing on complementing the blossom trees while they're still in game.

Nice to meet you! How has your time in NH been?
I hope you find yourself at home here!

welcome to the forums! i’m glad you’re enjoying new horizons so far! i haven’t played in a while, but it’s a really great game. c:

do you have any favourite villagers yet, or villagers you’d like to have on your island?

welcome to the forums! i’m glad you’re enjoying new horizons so far! i haven’t played in a while, but it’s a really great game. c:

do you have any favourite villagers yet, or villagers you’d like to have on your island?
Marshal, and Lolly!

Back