Hey all.

Sonicdude41

Bells
After being on NSider for the majority, I am making my stay here again (meaning I'll be coming here more).

hmm i'm completely new to these forums, but nsider closing came so suddenly i didn't know what to do. (lol jk i use wiicade more anyways) but anyways wiicade forums is open to any nsider refugees, and is willing to add new boards to accommodate nsider refugees. so hopefully some of you can check it out (it's got just about everything nsider did, except that cursed ”your request is being processed” page)

invite courtesy of jbanes.

homestar455 said:
hmm i'm completely new to these forums, but nsider closing came so suddenly i didn't know what to do. (lol jk i use wiicade more anyways) but anyways wiicade forums is open to any nsider refugees, and is willing to add new boards to accommodate nsider refugees. so hopefully some of you can check it out (it's got just about everything nsider did, except that cursed

UltraByte said:
homestar455 said:
hmm i'm completely new to these forums, but nsider closing came so suddenly i didn't know what to do. (lol jk i use wiicade more anyways) but anyways wiicade forums is open to any nsider refugees, and is willing to add new boards to accommodate nsider refugees. so hopefully some of you can check it out (it's got just about everything nsider did, except that cursed ”your request is being processed” page)

invite courtesy of jbanes.
T_T

Don't advertise.
oh. sorry.

'k i'm off though guys i just thought i'd try and help.

Back