Here we go again another doomsday prophecy that will happen in September

It was delayed on PC for a month :(
And I need an Xbox one, or else I can't play it ); (I would get a PC, but the decent ones are too expensive aha)

But from what I've gathered from your comment, the world will end for PC gamers.

OR we could all just replay ACIII and pretend that the date is different

And I need an Xbox one, or else I can't play it ); (I would get a PC, but the decent ones are too expensive aha)

But from what I've gathered from your comment, the world will end for PC gamers.

OR we could all just replay ACIII and pretend that the date is different

Get a used PS4 or the Xbox One! Would be cheaper that way haha.

IT WONT no way ugh

As a matter of fact, I'm replaying Assassin's Creed III lately :3 it's so much fun after finishing the Ezio Trilogy.

Get a used PS4 or the Xbox One! Would be cheaper that way haha.

IT WONT no way ugh

As a matter of fact, I'm replaying Assassin's Creed III lately :3 it's so much fun after finishing the Ezio Trilogy.
Also, we can relax next year. With the movie coming out, we will all be safe

ugh that's the week before my 20th birthday how annoying, i'm going to be immortalised as a teenager. this blows

This world ending stuff makes me laugh. How can people believe such a thing?

I'm not a believer in anything religious whatsoever, but even I'm kinda spooked by all the **** planned for the week of the 22nd-28th.

Not to mention this:

blood.moons.jpg

“I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.”

All four of those blood moons fall on Jewish religious holidays. And the next one is coming up in September. Then there's the whole Pope speaking to Congress for the first time ever on the 24th. CERN(A large hadron collider that a lot of people are assuming the government is using to open portal to other deminsions/a portal to hell combined with the fact that the Illuminati are considered high level Satanists) starting back up in September as well.

I dunno. If nothing happens, cool. I'm ready for Fallout 4. If it does. Oh well.

2spooky4me

I'm not a believer in anything religious whatsoever, but even I'm kinda spooked by all the **** planned for the week of the 22nd-28th.

Not to mention this:

View attachment 145500

“I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.”

All four of those blood moons fall on Jewish religious holidays. And the next one is coming up in September. Then there's the whole Pope speaking to Congress for the first time ever on the 24th. CERN(A large hadron collider that a lot of people are assuming the government is using to open portal to other deminsions/a portal to hell combined with the fact that the Illuminati are considered high level Satanists) starting back up in September as well.

I dunno. If nothing happens, cool. I'm ready for Fallout 4. If it does. Oh well.

2spooky4me

Now here is something you may not know. Yes, all four of those are on Jewish holidays, but it never said what occurrence this would happen. Just because it's the first time this pattern happens doesn't mean the world will end. What if it happens a second time, or a third time? Think about that.

Now here is something you may not know. Yes, all four of those are on Jewish holidays, but it never said what occurrence this would happen. Just because it's the first time this pattern happens doesn't mean the world will end. What if it happens a second time, or a third time? Think about that.

It's not just the moons, it's all the stuff supposedly going down that designated week in September. Not just that week, but ALL of September. It's just odd how there's so much going on.

Also I found this comment on a video I was watching the other day:

"Hey KJ, Have you researched "shemitah"? Its a big jewish/freemason thing. We are enteriing the big one this September. It is a form of "cleansing". Every 7th year. We are in the 7th year in the 7th cycle (49th year). World wars, world changing events, stock market crashes, 9/11, etc.. are done on the "shemitah jubilee" (jubilee being the 7th year)"

Then this comment:

"whoa, 2001 -2008-2015
Bingo

AND ALL IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world Is a Game People."

Here's the video if anyone is interested.

It's not just some random coincidence.

So... no Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3 then if I die this month? Darn. Hope I'm not one of the dozen people that are gonna die.

"I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN"

Oh no! 12 people have died! Well, there was only 12 people living on the earth. Guess we're extinct now. :rolleyes:

My friend really thinks some sort of rapture is going to be happening on the 23rd. I can't wait to make it to Sept. 24 and tell him he was wrong

So... no Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3 then if I die this month? Darn. Hope I'm not one of the dozen people that are gonna die.

"I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN"

i will arrive at the gates of valhalla, shiny and chrome

0XO1nTw.gif

good bye everyone! its been fun. see you all in therapy

Back