Here we go again another doomsday prophecy that will happen in September

Applelicious

Bells
Small Mailbox
Winter Mittens
Oh god here we go again with another doomsday prophecy. Sigh when will people stop making these false prediction about the end of the world already you know. There's this new doomsday prophecy that's been going on around for a while people claim that in September 23rd, 24th or the 25th of this year there will be a comet or an asteroid that will hit the earth and that it will kill dozen of people -_-.

So what you guys think about this new end of the world prophecy you thin

Last edited:
Oh god here we go again with another doomsday prophecy. Sigh when will people stop making these false prediction about the end of the world already you know. There's this new doomsday prophecy that's been going on around for a while people claim that in September 23rd, 24th or the 25th of this year there will be a comet or an asteroid that will hit the earth and that it will kill dozen of people -_-.

[/center]

so only a dozen of people

No found it randomly on YouTube.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I guess millions some people say a dozen or other says millions its soo crazy I tell you c.c..

Guess I have to plan another end of the world party all over again like I did with 2012 XD.. Since I finally got a pool with my new house I might throw a pool party. And just wait for the world to end XD..

Guess I have to plan another end of the world party all over again like I did with 2012 XD.. Since I finally got a pool with my new house I might throw a pool party. And just wait for the world to end XD..

mhhh nice ill bring the weed and doritos

But then I won't be able to celebrate my birthday on the 25th! How will I enjoy my itunes gift cards now?

I think something big is going to happen this year, but not a comet or asteroid. Not saying that because of this prophecy statement though.

Last edited:
I'm fine with the comet hitting on the 23rd. It will give me 22 days to complete the new Metal Gear.

This is not possible because I'm living for season 2 of Haikyuu!! and Noragami. :rolleyes:

Noragami YAAAS! I'm don't even watch anime that often but I loved this one.

Also the world ending... That could mean a lot of things. The world could end as we know it. Will it actually end like mass extinction apocalypse end? I doubt it.

The comet will kill "dozens" of people
How is this a doomsday / end of the world prophecy dozens is nothin

Just attention addicts. I guess they lack an arse like Kim Kardashian or the singing talent of Justin Bieber.....

Watch me surviving against the massive September comet with practically no bruises of all sort. I've already went through many death trials in December 21st 2012, and I somehow managed to stay unscathed. So are everybody else.

Back