• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help!

Calum

Bells
Rowan the tiger just told me he's moving out, but I don't want him to go!!! Is there any way to stop him? I heard if you send presents they might stay, but how do I do that?

Rowan is one of my fave neighbours alongside Hugh, Pinky, Moe and Savannah. In fact I love almost all of my neighbours. Pleasssse help!

Talk to him as much as possible and always respond positively to his requests, and sending gifts shouldn't hurt. If he says he's moving out again, just select "Don't Go."

Maybe run a different neighbor out of town, and Rowan will stay. Other than that...Idk.

Okay thanks a bunch, but how do you send presents? I know its with mail but I dunno how to attach it...

Calum said:
Okay thanks a bunch, but how do you send presents? I know its with mail but I dunno how to attach it...
First write a letter to your neighbor. When you are at your pocket screen, drag an item from your pockets to the letter. Then you can just send the letter and item together at the post office.

Awesome, thanks for the help guys!

Good news, 15 minutes after he told me he wanted to move, he's decided that he's staying! It took me 3 times of having to say "Don't go!" but it's worked, he caved into the iron boulder of my tears or something. Can't remember what he said lol...

Calum said:

Good news, 15 minutes after he told me he wanted to move, he's decided that he's staying! It took me 3 times of having to say "Don't go!" but it's worked, he caved into the iron boulder of my tears or something. Can't remember what he said lol...
No problem, glad we could help. I had to do the exact same with my neighbor Boomer.

Calum said:

Good, I hope all the other villagers that you like will stay too!! :veryhappy:

My saddest loss was Whitney. She didn't do the usual "I'm thinking of moving" stuff where you can beg her to stay. I got up one morning, started to play AC:CF, and I had mail in my mailbox. It was a letter from her saying goodbye. I go to run to her house to try and make her stay and her house was already gone.

Ouch, that must be hard. I'd hate to find out without them telling me, we get so attached to neighbours lol... Knowing that's possible is annoying, hope Hugh doesn't leave me!

I just talked to them until they said "maybe I will reconsider". Then they stayed :D

My worst loss was when I restarted and lost Dotty, Pierce, Whitney, Agent S., and a few other good people...

on my old town, i had alot of good neighbors, then i accidently deleted my town and now it makes me all sad when i go to the city and see the neighbors from my old town. i try talking to them alot to get them to move back. but they wont =/

Back