• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

help with town name

pluviophile

Bells
Switch
1804-6540-9126
I need town names that fits a forest theme. I don't want anything like, RoseWood

Last edited:
I named my town Everdusk and if I ever make a second one I’m naming it Neverdawn.
I think they’re pretty fantasy sounding. Feel free to use either of them ^^

It would help if you gave a few more aspects than simply forest theme? Is it supposed to be a rustic campground feeling, or more of a fantasy forest? That kind of detail would help narrow down what you might be looking for.

It would help if you gave a few more aspects than simply forest theme? Is it supposed to be a rustic campground feeling, or more of a fantasy forest? That kind of detail would help narrow down what you might be looking for.

I would say rustic campground feel with a quite, peaceful vibe

What is it about RoseWood you don't like? Is it the fact that it's two words combined into one?

If so, you could go for something like Woodsy - the dictionary definition is 'relating to the woods' but the colloquial definition describes people who spend a lot of time hiking and camping.

What is it about RoseWood you don't like? Is it the fact that it's two words combined into one?

If so, you could go for something like Woodsy - the dictionary definition is 'relating to the woods' but the colloquial definition describes people who spend a lot of time hiking and camping.

It's more that it's so overused. I want something more unique. It's a very pretty name though, I just don't see myself ever using it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are very nice names and I might use them but I still want a few more suggestions.

Back