Help with Aurora borealis themed winer town ideas?

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
So today I FINALLY manage to get a ac hacking engine to work and because I'm able to make save file copies I figured why not make another winter themed town! Tho I'm not sure on everything... Here's my ideas so far!
New town idea: borealis
Winter town: A quiet peaceful town set in a "permanent" aurora borealis it is quite "chill" and "cool". It's just simply "Ice" to live there!

Mayor: Dementer because she's the goddess of seasons and winter is a season!

Villagers:1 tutu have you seen her seen her design?
2. Flurry read above.3.etolie She's just so cute and I WANT HER
4. Sprinkles. She's so perfect! She's so "ice" and "cool" for a winter town!
5. Aurora. The town is BASED off of aurora borealis! So why not have aurora the penguin too!
6. Ursala. She's a cute
seemingly-underrated and looks like she needs more love!​
If you know of good paths or villagers what to do with my godlike editing powers etc...

Last edited:
Erik might be a good addition since he's like a reindeer. c:

Or maybe Julian or Skye since they look "icy."

Last edited:
I think Erik and Fang would be a nice addition! Both of them have a nice wintry design. Erik's house is also based on a cabin, which makes him even more fitting for a winter town. Fang's house, not so much. If not then maybe Rolf or Bianca since they're both based on a snow leopard/tiger? ^^

I also think Diana the deer would be a good addition since she has a white colouring and seems like she'd fit in a winter town.

Just wanted to let you know the goddess is "Demeter", not Dementer! That sounds like the dementors from Harry Potter... x)

Back