• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

HELP PLEASE!

Jniler

Bells
Hey guys! I’ve been playing for a couple weeks now and I still haven’t received the latter or the instructions to make the bridges from Tom. I don’t know what else to do to get to the next level of my island. Please help.

friend code: SW 1422 8755 6703

Hey guys! I’ve been playing for a couple weeks now and I still haven’t received if i the latter or the instructions to make the bridges from Tom. I don’t know what else to do to get to the next level of my island. Please help.

friend code: SW 1422 8755 6703
Hi! I believe you get the ladder diy when you place the second house? i’m not sure though. If that doesn’t help, i can see if i can get the recipes for you from my nooks cranny!
Post automatically merged:

For the bridge, i would go on youtube if you can and look for some tutorials. That’s how i did it back in march!

Hi! I believe you get the ladder diy when you place the second house? i’m not sure though. If that doesn’t help, i can see if i can get the recipes for you from my nooks cranny!
Post automatically merged:

For the bridge, i would go on youtube if you can and look for some tutorials. That’s how i did it back in march!

Thank you so much! I’m already on my second house so I don’t know why I still haven’t gotten it the ladder. If you can find the recipe from your nooks cranny I would really appreciate it! I can trade you something for it.

Back