HELP PLEASE!

Jniler

Bells
Hey guys! I’ve been playing for a couple weeks now and I still haven’t received the latter or the instructions to make the bridges from Tom. I don’t know what else to do to get to the next level of my island. Please help.

friend code: SW 1422 8755 6703

Hey guys! I’ve been playing for a couple weeks now and I still haven’t received if i the latter or the instructions to make the bridges from Tom. I don’t know what else to do to get to the next level of my island. Please help.

friend code: SW 1422 8755 6703
Hi! I believe you get the ladder diy when you place the second house? i’m not sure though. If that doesn’t help, i can see if i can get the recipes for you from my nooks cranny!
Post automatically merged:

For the bridge, i would go on youtube if you can and look for some tutorials. That’s how i did it back in march!

Hi! I believe you get the ladder diy when you place the second house? i’m not sure though. If that doesn’t help, i can see if i can get the recipes for you from my nooks cranny!
Post automatically merged:

For the bridge, i would go on youtube if you can and look for some tutorials. That’s how i did it back in march!

Thank you so much! I’m already on my second house so I don’t know why I still haven’t gotten it the ladder. If you can find the recipe from your nooks cranny I would really appreciate it! I can trade you something for it.

Back