Help me please! ( is there a way to stop a villager from moving????)

Dry-ice-bat

Merengue's my life.
Bells
Winter Mittens
hello! i had punchy in my acgc town, and he said he was moving. i heard that there is no way to stop them, so i spent the next three hours resetting until i got him back, eventually i got him and tangy. here is the problem. i go to talk to punchy today (the very next day after starting my town.) and he said he was moving. AGAIN. i'm outraged by this, and i really don't want to reset again, because i'm really happy with this town and would like to keep it. i heard that you can make a second character, and talk to only that villager, and they will never move, so is that true? and if not, can i stop him?

If thhey are already in boxes I don't think so.... You're going to have to reset I think to the last save... and then try to get the guy to tell you he's moving so you can say no.

If he's in boxes I don't think you can stop him from moving. :c

you said gc, so GameCube. I dont believe the first animal crossing game had villagers go in boxes, one day theyre there, the next they arent. correct me if im wrong, but i dont think i am. There is also no pinging, so you really cant control who leaves and who doesnt in your town in the first animal crossing game.

Try going to their houses and talking to them a lot, Keep saying that you don't want them to move... might take like 30 times to do it but yeah.

If he's in boxes there's no hope in keeping him, time traveling backwards won't work either. :( but of its any day before they move, Keep taking to them and eventually you have a chance to keep them.

Back